Rbm

No mate
If you look at the 2 attachments for the variations I posted there isnt a CH4 Wales but there is a CH 4 Scotland and a +1

I looked on KOS and there isnt a frequency for CH4 Wales

I thought there was just s4c for wales. Scotland is sorted by last tweak I did I think Ian said.

What about making one variation bouquet with all the variations in. Would that be ok?

Yeah tgat would be ok mate ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Anything I can do to help @ketmp ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry John been busy trying to look for another job or win the lottery but really need to start doing the lottery more often to increase my chances (at least by a little bit) of then winning the lottery haha :)

I hope to continue it a bit tomorrow but was thinking of splitting it so its not all regional variations in one bouquet because Irish is already on it's own so was thinking BBC regional variations, ITV regional variations and Ch4 regional variations. Basically i'm guessing as you have it now?

BBC shouldn't be an issue but ITV I will need to reassign them as official channel numbers can move. As for Ch4, I may require your help with that as they pull through as just Channel 4 with no mention of region so once i've done ch4, I could do with your help in telling me which region each ch4 is (maybe compare transponder with your bouquets or lyngsat or something).

I know the feeling about money Kev
Biggest reason I started up on my own tbh

I use King Of Sats Kev

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Here are the Ch4 regions but obviously Im happy to help out when needed mate

also the original Bouquet layout

Attachments

• Channel 4 regions.JPG
    Channel 4 regions.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Original Bouquet Layout.JPG
    Original Bouquet Layout.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 8
John when u get a chance can u export to excel format your bouquets. All I need is bouquet name and channel names within each bouquet section.

Specifically all I'm after is the regional variations
@Rat

Hope this is what you need mate

@ketmp

Attachments

• dreamboxEDIT Export Bouquets.txt
    275.6 KB · Views: 2
ust a thought
if we are putting Scottish/Welsh Variations back best move BBC Alba back to variations ?

ust a thought
if we are putting Scottish/Welsh Variations back best move BBC Alba back to variations ?
You've confused me John lol :).

Looking at that bouquets list you gave me, I can see within ITV/Ch4/Ch5 bouquet section you have ITV wales, STV, etc and then you have repeated the wales and scottish ones in their own bouquet section.

Are you ok if I just keep the Wales and STV ones in with ITV/Ch4/Ch5 bouquet section?

In the regions there are all the itv regions
In Welsh and Scottish variations I added them also for them
We can do away with regional as RBM sorts this but keep the 2 variations (Scottish/Welsh) as these will have there ITV + SC4 and Alba in them just like mine is now

Last edited:
In the regions there are all the itv regions
In Welsh and Scottish variations I added them also for them
We can do away with regional as RBM sorts this but keep the 2 variations (Scottish/Welsh) as these will have there ITV + SC4 and Alba in them just like mine is now
But I thought RBM handled the Scottish/Welsh as well once relevant region selected (with the exception of the Ch4 HD/S4C HD issue which I've now added support for using either Ch4 HD or S4C HD in the "4" slot).

I just thought we decided to put the 2 variations back tbh mate
Im easy

Shall we put put the BBC and ITV/Ch4/Ch5 back to provide more choice for your users? Although RBM can manage regions, your users also have choice should they wish to view another region.

What is your preferred method? Keep likes of wales and scottish stuff in their own bouquet sections or in the more general ITV/Ch4/Ch5 bouquet section?

I've already started so it's not that much more work for me. It's about what you prefer tbh

from what I understand regional mostly look after themselves

But if Im honest I would like the 2 variations back if not too much trouble mate :)

so it could go
Irish
Scottish
Welsh
Variations Bouquets

Ok, what's in Variations Bouquet then (the last bouquet you mentioned)?

I think there is a bit of confusion @Rat lol.

You posted
[FONT=&amp]Irish [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Scottish[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Welsh [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Variations Bouquets[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]After Welsh, it looks like you had another bouquet section named "Variations Bouquets" or was that text just meant to tell me that "Welsh Variations", "Scottish Variations"?[/FONT]

Not according to my bouquets mate after Welsh is Religious

Attachments

• bouquets.JPG
    bouquets.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 0
Back