Rbm

@Rat,

I've had a quick look at code for hiding sections and I couldn't see anything obvious why it doesn't work (with my limited knowledge of python). I've just PM'd Abu to see if it is on list of things to do.

In mean time, i'll see if I can add a work-around :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rat,

Here is v0.8 of RBM...

Changes:-
  • Within "Configure" menu, added option of removing "Adult" bouquet section
  • Within "Providers" menu, added option to remove ROI, Wales and Scotland bouquets. Select "No" for Rats ROI and Other Bouquets to remove these bouquets and (slightly) speed up scanning. NB: Going back into "Providers" menu will automatically re-enable these bouquets sections.
  • Hidden the menu option, "Hide Sections" as it currently doesn't work (awaiting fix)

John - I still only get a two listing for Radio section so if you still get loads then the problem maybe with your "settings" file.

The Adult section removal is just a work-around and once ABM is fixed, I'll add this code to RBM and remove this work-around.

Majority of boxes will be fine but the following boxes aren't currently compatible with RBM: Mutant HD51/52, Solo 4k, Wetek Play snd Amiko Alien. This is due to different processor.

Let me know how you get on with it?

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ratsbouquetsmaker_0.8_mips.ipk
    218.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Ive set show Adult to NO also removed ROI, Wales, and Scotland and Saved
deleted bouquets and updated configs and then scanned

Now Adult shows at top above Entertainment and ROI, Wales, and Scotland are still there

I havent removed files from etc/enigma2 folder though
@ketmp

Just changes it all back to default settings and Adult has returned back to back end of bouquets

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm sorry about this John but i'm not finding these issues so I do wonder if it's all the previous testing you've done because I remove all files from my system.

You didn't do a config update did you? Hopefully not as I haven't updated the files on server yet.

Can you remove the plugin and then put box to sleep with init 4.

Then delete all files in /etc/enigma2 except "autotimer.xml", "timers.xml" and "settings" file.

Then can you double-check there are no other signs of ABM or RBM by FTPing to and check the following folders aren't there:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/RatsBouquetsMaker

Then edit your "settings" file and remove references to autobouquets, and bouquets in general including TV and radio bouquets. If you're not sure, post the file here and i'll highlight the lines to remove from settings file.

Then reset box with init 6 or reboot commands.

Install v0.8 of plugin and try again.

Changing "Hide Adult" to yes will hide it straight away. You then need to change it back to "no" and rescan for Adult section to come back again (sorry I should have mentioned that).
@Rat

Yeah I did do a config update after I deleted bouquets lol
easier just to flash a new image on

Ill check in a bit, boiler has gone tit's up now

NP John. I've just uploaded the config files to server now lol so you could try just config update and delete bouquets from within RBM then rescan.

Ive stuck my original bouquets back on to do a scan and everything is is OK Just the 1 in radio :)

Just deleted bouquets
updated config
rescan with hide adult and it went back to top as before

Ill try my best to try again later and flash a backup with no RBM on it

I followed the instructions I provided you earlier and removed all references to ABM/RBM and I don't have this problem on my image. It works as I expected.

One thing is the refresh of bouquets list doesn't always refresh correctly (I think an enigma2 issue) so switch to a different bouquet section that you're not already in and select a channel within it. Then bring up bouquet list again.

I found I had to do this once (out of the many times I tried during testing) because Adult was listed as "N/A" instead of removed. Doing the above, removed the "N/A".

By default, it doesn't remove Adult channels unless you select "Yes" to the Remove Adult bouquet.

Can you put box to sleep for us and copy and paste the contents of "bouquets.tv" within /etc/enigma2.

This file lists the order in which the bouquets are displayed so wondering why yours has jumped to top whereas mine is at bottom where it belongs.

with adult removed ?

When adult is showing again :)

here ya go mate

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
Do you not a file named "bouquets.tv" (or something along those lines)?

Sorry mate ......

Attachments

• bouquets.rar
    283 bytes · Views: 1
That file is same as mine and you can see that adult section (ch 711 onwards) is near the end and not the top. Based on that file, Adult should be at bottom not top.

I'm thinking maybe it's an image issue or possible corruption due to left-overs of multiple testing you've done.

If you switch to Radio bouquets and select a radio channel then switch back to TV bouquets, is Adult still at the top?

no bottom

its only when I choose remove adult it comes to the top Kev

Sorry John I misunderstood. Can you choose Yes to remove adult section and switch to Radio bouquets select a radio channel and switch back to TV bouquets.

If Adult is showing then init 4 and post the bouquets.tv file.

just rescanning now

Choosing Yes to remove Adult bouquet happens straight away and doesn't need a rescan. Only if you wish adult channels to show do you need to select "no" to remove adult channels (ie keep adult channels) and then rescan.

OK
went to radio, 7 there 6 showing n/a 1 favorites with nothing in it
selected it anyway and went back to TV where adult is at top

here is the tv and radio files

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    497 bytes · Views: 1
Back