Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rat,
is your server still down for the bouquets? I installed your latest updated 4/1/15 using dreambox edit and your zipped file, but i have tried a couple of boxes dm800hdSE using your plugin and it fails, unable to connect to the server? Anyway thanks for the zipped file.

Thanks for that i did search before i posted not sure how i missed it. Anyway, thanks

Re: Rat's Bouquets/Plugin Questions & Answers **Here**

hi everyone, I installed rats bouquet on my bow with no problems, ive just done it for a friend installed it but when I go to the plugin it doesn't work, goes to the black updater screen then says cant connect to host?

hi rat is you finished with the plugin updater as it dose not seem to be working anymore have we to update manually now thanks

yes mate he as stopped updating the plugin now but will still be doing Bouquets

will we be able to get a update on this site to manually update with dreamboxedit

All Info On Plugin Can Be Found Here
>> https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/linux-receiver-settings-500/415451-end-rats-plugins.html#post2487483 <<

I've decided it's time to stop updating the plugins

The server and satelliteworldz have been having issues last few months so I think now is a good a time as any to call it a day with the plugins [Rat's Bouquets-Rat's Picon Plugin's]

I will still update the Bouquets (And picons with snapmans help) and upload them to the forum, you will have to transfer them yourself with DreamBoxEdit or Dreamset

Thank you to the users who used them and I hope it made things a little easier the years it was around

Rat

Ive downloaded the IPK file and transferred ot to me Vu+ Duo2 and installed it. When I look at the EPG on my main tv connected to the box all of the HD channels I cannot view have been replaced with the SD version, which is exactly what I wanted to happen. However I also have 2 other PCs networked and they use XBMC to watch live team from my Vu+. I erased and reloaded all of the EPG data on there, but it reloaded everything including the HD channels that I cannot view. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it not possible to utilise Rats bouquet on XBMC in the same way I can use it directly on the box itself?

Re: The End Of Rat's Plugins

So how do I update the bouquet now? I am using a vu solo on open pli and I am struggling slightly
any help would be great guys
thanks

use dreamboxedit to ftp bouquet to the box

No thats what 1 i ftp today and all sports are fine, did you rescan

No thats what 1 i ftp today and all sports are fine, did you rescan

Now you got me :Biggrin2:
How to rescan?
I have been using only the rat plugin until now.
My box is TM800HD

Thanks

Some times channels change so you would do a automatic scan then add rats channels and all should be good, im not sure how to scan on a tm, but it would be menu, set up, service serch, auto scan on a vu using vix image

First i would try ftp the list again before a scan

I just ftp again, Sky Sports are fine but Kids one are missing.
I am autoscaning now, do i need to upload the bouquet again after the scan?

If you transfer the plugin after scanning, the existing files are replaced and your scan results are discarded. Best to transfer then scan if you want.

No scan after you transfare list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back