Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you start the box what does it say on the screen some thing like this

images.jpg

hi no it says openvix has a picture of a waterfall and a rock wall with a hole in it which looks like the outline of great britain cheers.

Could you please tell me how much I have to pay and how to download rats ipk,can't really understand anything written on here so five posts is probably way beyond me thanks.

Hi could you tell me how you downloaded this file and where from cheers brian.

Hi Rat thanks for your reply,really sorry but don't understand any of this the guy who I bought my ibox off told me to download rats ipk from Google and add to box into tmp folder or add to usb stick.

You dont have to pay anything for downloads, Premium Membership is at your discretion you just need 5 good posts and then 24hrs from your 5th post to download.

Rats bouquets are here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/eni...398181-rats-bouquets-e2-sd-3.html#post2495244

could you please advise me on what is regarded as a good post.Almost everything written on here is way beyond me unfortunately cheers brian

hi bobby if I just pay the 6.99 for six months membership and download what I need do I still have to renew my membership in six months,cheers brian.

its just that when ive looked at paying the membership it says that it is automatically renewed,how do I stop it being renewed cheers brian.

Hello
All

I like most-all are sad to see rats channel updater go but very greatfull! for all the hard work that went into it,
Im trying other list etc but a problem im finding is that there is list's that i cant get off my box?
Even when i go into usr/lib/enigma2/pyhton/extions/plugins/systemplugins and delete the files and do a restart,
The bouquets are still there?? wot im i missing, is there an other place that the files are and need to be deleted also??
Im using open atv 4.1
Thanks in advance for any help :)

are you saying you can't remove my channel list from your box ?

you can still use my bouquets you just have to use a programme to transfer them

are you saying you can't remove my channel list from your box ?

you can still use my bouquets you just have to use a programme to transfer them

Hello Rat,
No im not saying that i cant get yours off, its other channel list's i was trying just to see wot there like and there shit hence why im looking them off,
Im going to keep using yours as its the best one out there,
ie i use dreambox edit to transfer your list over, i was just being lazy and trying other auto list's
Thanks again for all the work with the list and picons :Cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back