Rats Bouquet and rescanning channels - bouquet elements dissapearing

metalruler

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

First off, thanks to everyone on this forum - this source has been invaluable.

I have a strange situation with using Rat's bouquets and re-scanning the channels following bouquet updates usnig the plugin.

Whenever I re-scan using Auto Scan some of the channels can no longer be tuned in to - they become <n/a> in the Bouquets. However, when I use the auto update plugin, all the channels come back in and work fine. This is a consistent issue.

Has anyone come across this issue before? I couldn't see anything in the forums.

It's not a major issue now, but I wonder if it may start to cause issues in future, with mismatching of scanned channels to bouquet channels.

My setup:
Dreambox DM800se clone
Image Build: OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-20131011
using rats_bouquets_latest.ipk downloaded yesterday - installation ran fine, and updates seem to run smoothly too.

Thank you for your help.

Jas

Hi All,

This issue seems to have resolved itself today. I've not been able to work out what was going on, and will post again if it re-occurs.

Thanks

Jas

Hi there... what's the best way to keep Rats bouqet up to date, do you have to manually install updates or can you do it online - through the box?

you can with DBE or DCC or you can instal the plugin and update from the server online

Hi Rat have small problem downloaded you latest 10/11 hd bouquets and ftp using dreambox edit, now in sports bouquets I have no sky sports1,sky sports4 is where sky sports 1 should be,i still have sky sports 4 where it should be also but when I use rats 9/11 bouquets it works fine everything is as it should be,amiko alien 2 receiver,any help appreciated.great work your doing rat. thanks.

there were problems last weekend with SS1 and SS2 so I quickly released a new bouquets with different freq so they worked, later that day the older freq worked again I didnt change right away again as the ones I changed too were and are still working ?
I just check and SS1 & 2 are still working fine here mate
does the folder at the end say 10/11/2013?

:)

Hi Rat great work your latest 15/11 Bouquers has sorted ss1 and ss2 everthing is as it should be.Thanks for your quick response appreciated.

I have the same problem.
Sky sports 4 is where sky sports 1 shoud be, I reflased my box with open pli 2.1 and rats bouquets plugin was with the image.
Do i need to ftp a newer version of rats bouquets to my box.

Ive just run the plugin and sky sports 1 is in the correct location after todays update
check date on last folders to make sure the update took place
15th

:)

Back