Cable and multisat channel query

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Et10000 using vhannibal bouquets nice and handy,i did scan my local vm just to see what has changed since it went dark with a non abm scan and over 300 listings which were in the all list have now vanished,i assumed only the bouquets got updated with the auto update and was scratching my head cheers.

Why has VM gone dark for you? Still fine here

He is in Republic of Ireland.

Vhannibal's app replaces .xml file as well as lamedb, not just bouquets.

is it just me here in erdington that vm cable channels are goinf dark..i still use virgin cs, but ive noticed that some cable channels you start watching , suddenly freeze and never come back, all movies hd channels working perfectly, sky sports working fine , be it they are sd not HD...if watching channles like dave hd, discovery science, etc..channels work for a few minutes then freeze and go dark, tried restarting camd 1.38 but no good, reflashed latest bh image on vu+duo2 but still the same...is this national or just my area...

When your channels go black do you run a network test or a plugin speed test to see if any of them show issues.Might be vm doing stuff and any area issues posted.I did hear of others having issues.

is it just me here in erdington that vm cable channels are goinf dark..i still use virgin cs, but ive noticed that some cable channels you start watching , suddenly freeze and never come back, all movies hd channels working perfectly, sky sports working fine , be it they are sd not HD...if watching channles like dave hd, discovery science, etc..channels work for a few minutes then freeze and go dark, tried restarting camd 1.38 but no good, reflashed latest bh image on vu+duo2 but still the same...is this national or just my area...
No problems in my neck of the woods.
But i did have the exact same problem last year with certain channels, i found it was my line causing me problems.
Found another and everything has been spot on since.

Hmmm..my provider is saying nothing wrong with the server..been with the guy forward , always good, until this issue..might try another provider ..

Just a quick question has anbody else lost Sky sports F1 on VM all I'm getting on the F1 channel is Sky sports horse racing been like this for a while had been watching the race on Sky One but they seem to have stopped now

F1 all good here mate just watched the qualifying......have you tried a scan of abm lately?

Just a quick question has anbody else lost Sky sports F1 on VM all I'm getting on the F1 channel is Sky sports horse racing been like this for a while had been watching the race on Sky One but they seem to have stopped now
I had this a couple of weeks ago -- did a rescan, update software and ABM and F1 came back

Back