rangers/celtic post

ditto i was just coming down the posts reading and was going to mention that anyway.
ROONEY to celtic 20 mil the 'daily bohys'
DROGBA to gers 20 mil the ,daily bears'
well u lot started it!!

u get your facts from buckfast ally .........lmfao

rangers aint got 2 million never mind 20million lol

anyone think mcfadden be a good at rangers , hes a hot head like brown, and both love going at players , maybe mcfadden has a few more tricks than brown, but browns a better player, what use think??????????????????????????????

naismith interview says he does want to leave killie to sit on bench like riorden at celtic doesnt show much faith in his own ability or is he just showing his true colours why didnt he mention sitting on the bench like novo maybe he wants to sit beside him or on his knee

IMHO, Riordan shouldnt be sitting on the bench, but we all think we know better than the boss of the club, they see them everyday in training, so therefore see more than us would be pundits.

naismith interview says he does want to leave killie to sit on bench like riorden at celtic doesnt show much faith in his own ability or is he just showing his true colours why didnt he mention sitting on the bench like novo maybe he wants to sit beside him or on his knee

naismiths being a wiseman , riordans a class player now prob regreting joining celtic

so many players get wasted at the old firm , champions, naismiths 20 yrs old he needs his games , so dont have a dig at the guy saying no confidence in his ability

he could play for killie till hes 30 and still wouldnt command a regular first team start [old firm]without proving himself riordan has been pish in the games hes played apart from livi game. will have to do alot better to become regular.how many of the summer signings celtic or rangers would stay at their old clubs to get agame ?none if the chance comes take it no strings attached

riordan has been pish in the games hes played apart from livi game.

guys been good just not has enough starts in a row he has 7goals in 10 games, not bad for a part timer

i bets hes got best strike rate out all ur forwards

id love rangers to put in a few thousand pound bid for the guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,hes clearly got talent and huge potential, and i thinks hes a class player

cant argue about stats when he gets chance he still drifts way out of game stachans stats prove him right with selections although i must admit his loyalty to hartley puzzles me rangers already tried to buy riordan with money from the biscuit tin another knock back

cant argue about stats when he gets chance he still drifts way out of game stachans stats prove him right with selections although i must admit his loyalty to hartley puzzles me rangers already tried to buy riordan with money from the biscuit tin another knock back

rangers didnt try buy him with money, we tried to get him for free if my memory serves me right

and dont start the stats situation or ull nearly give colin a heart attack m8, drifting in and out games dosnt matter when u got a played 36 games scored 36 ratio, hes a football clubs dream finisher although ur right he could do more , hes only 25 and got yrs to improve

hope im wrong but cant see it happening at celtic.seen it too many times if signing doesnt hit it off straight away they drift into english championship or worse

I dont know why you picked on hartley rangers have found celtic
{edinburgh select} more signing transfers under strachan than
than at any other time in the two clubs history. Also i think
Steven Smith would walk into any team. But football is all about
oppions that is what makes it great

CELTIC last night captured AC Milan star Massimo Donati in a £3million deal.

As exclusively revealed by Record Sport, Donati will fly into Glasgow at the beginning of next week and sign for the SPL champions subject to passing a medical.

Cardiff capture Rae and MacLean

Gavin Rae was a free agent after being released by Rangers
Cardiff City have signed Scottish pair Gavin Rae and Steven MacLean.
Both are free agents, Rangers having released midfielder Rae while striker MacLean was out of contract with Sheffield Wednesday.

Cardiff beat off stiff competition from the likes of Hearts and Norwich for Rae, 29, capped 11 times by Scotland.

MacLean, 24, was also in demand, the striker who started his career at Ibrox having finished joint top scorer for the Owls last season with 13 goals.

to clarify on the donati signing a lot of papers are saying he is a winger but according to Gabriel Marcotti on talk sport he is a creative central midfielder he never questioned his talent but according to him question marks over wether he is suited to Scottish Football but guess same question marks labelled against Naka before he came.

Dont want to read too much into Milan paying £10 million for him but he seems a decent player.

i think Celtic r trying to become Rangers by signing as many Rangers rejects as they can.

Go and play in the garden son the grown up's are talking.........

lmao................anyway

Winger Faubert linked with Ibrox

Fabien Faubert has been with Bordeaux for three years
Rangers are to sign Girondins de Bordeaux winger Julien Faubert for £4.3m, according to L'Equipe.
He would follow striker Jean-Claude Darcheville from the French club to Ibrox should the reported four-year contract be confirmed.

The 23-year-old Faubert, who joined Bordeaux from Cannes in 2004, has been capped twice by France.

He made his debut in August against Bosnia, scoring a last-minute winner to secure a 2-1 victory for the French.

A lack of width has been earmarked as a problem by Rangers manager Walter Smith since he took over from Paul Le Guen during last season.

And the Glasgow club are also reported to be close to signing USA winger DaMarcus Beasley from PSV Eindhoven.

lmao................anyway

Winger Faubert linked with Ibrox

Fabien Faubert has been with Bordeaux for three years
Rangers are to sign Girondins de Bordeaux winger Julien Faubert for £4.3m, according to L'Equipe.
He would follow striker Jean-Claude Darcheville from the French club to Ibrox should the reported four-year contract be confirmed.

The 23-year-old Faubert, who joined Bordeaux from Cannes in 2004, has been capped twice by France.

He made his debut in August against Bosnia, scoring a last-minute winner to secure a 2-1 victory for the French.

A lack of width has been earmarked as a problem by Rangers manager Walter Smith since he took over from Paul Le Guen during last season.

And the Glasgow club are also reported to be close to signing USA winger DaMarcus Beasley from PSV Eindhoven.

That.would.be.serious.dent.in.Wattys.budget.

Funny.thatRangers.couldn't.match,that.cash.for.there.top.target.Brown.
But.by.all.accounts..he.seems.decent.player.interesting.to.see.if.its.genuine.or.a.stunt.to.appease.the.fans

Last edited:
Rangers are poised to beat Roma and Tottenham to the signature of Bordeaux midfielder Julien Faubert. (Sunday Mail)

But Bordeaux insist that Rangers have not been in touch about Julien Faubert and that they want to keep the winger. (News of the World)

Rangers have had an increased offer of £1.5m for Scotland midfielder Lee McCulloch rejected by Wigan. (Sunday Mail)

Shakhtar Donetsk defender Razvan Rat says Rangers and PSV Eindhoven are considering a transfer bid. (News of the World)

Celtic are battling it out with Monaco for the signature of Nice's £3.5m rated defender, Rod Fanni. (News of the World)

New Motherwell manager Mark McGhee wants to take Celtic defender Adam Virgo to Fir Park on loan. (Various)

Celtic will move for freed Hibernian midfielder Michael Stewart if they fail to land Sampdoria's Gennaro Delvecchio. (News of the World)

Manchester City will turn to Celtic boss Gordon Strachan if they fail to lure Sven-Goran Eriksson to the Eastlands hot-seat. (Sunday Mirror)

Back