rangers/celtic post

you a comedian now , wont be saying that come july, celtic will be in for a big shock, walter best manager in scotland by a mile and super ally beside him can only reap success

LOL now who is the comedian erm you fancy a wee wager on the league next season, shall we call it £100

PS what is the criteria for best manager in Scotland and what qualifies "super" ally as a good coach?

Surely the guy who has just done the double and taken his side to the last 16 of the champions league only to be defeated in pens by the current champions of europe deserves to be called the best manager?

LOL now who is the comedian erm you fancy a wee wager on the league next season, shall we call it £100

i would if i gambled that much , only do small bets each week , most of my money goes poker.

i stay in coatbridge and have loads of celtic freinds and they are worried, u dont need a great squad of players when u got a great manager who can bring the best out in the players, were playing spl clubs not eng premier clubs, great managers can win the lgs by inspiration

any 1 know what walter smiths record in the spl???

anyway posts about players signed and specualtion lol

what u think of the players so far

i would if i gambled that much , only do small bets each week , most of my money goes poker.

i stay in coatbridge and have loads of celtic freinds and they are worried, u dont need a great squad of players when u got a great manager who can bring the best out in the players, were playing spl clubs not eng premier clubs, great managers can win the lgs by inspiration

any 1 know what walter smiths record in the spl???

anyway posts about players signed and specualtion lol

what u think of the players so far

Even better you a member on william hill poker? could do some heads up :) would be happy to take your money

Big Jock Knew the score.

i hope ur not who i think you are

if you are im sure ull get banned soon as ur bluenosed up to fuk and ur teh biggest secterian i used to know, if your not im sorry, got a guy who u could call a stalker and i dont like him and thats his favourite thrase and hes seems to follow me alot

and its not just super ally colin we got walter the best spl manager alive, u cant say hes not can you?????????????????

walter smiths record in the spl probably only second to jock steins. and he did take rangers farther than anybody in the champs leauge when marsellie bunged a team and it got taken from them! also about fowler he is not really a gers fan. the reason they said this was because he followed and was a big fan of trevor stevens!

i hope ur not who i think you are

if you are im sure ull get banned soon as ur bluenosed up to fuk and ur teh biggest secterian i used to know, if your not im sorry, got a guy who u could call a stalker and i dont like him and thats his favourite thrase and hes seems to follow me alot

and its not just super ally colin we got walter the best spl manager alive, u cant say hes not can you?????????????????

FFS Walter Smith won 6 on the spin when celtic didnt have enough money to compete if Walter Smith Wins the league next season ill change my mind but as far as im concerned wee gordon is the man

What the F is it with inbred huns and this whole Big Jock knew thing?? how can a grown adult come out with such sh1te

FFS Walter Smith won 6 on the spin when celtic didnt have enough money to compete if Walter Smith Wins the league next season ill change my mind but as far as im concerned wee gordon is the man

And Gordon Strachan has won 2 when Rangers have no money to spend and a fucking French cock (Le Guen) who i think was secretly employed by Celtic so really if Walters 6 didnt count then Gordon is still to win a trophy??

Celtic midfielder Thomas Gravesen is poised for a shock £3m switch to Sheffield United. (Various)

Poland goalkeeper Artur Boruc says he would relish a move to a bigger club than Celtic. (Various)

Sampdoria say midfielder Gennaro Delvecchio is excited by the idea of a transfer to Celtic. (The Sun)

Former Hearts midfielder Julien Brellier says his agent is in talks with Rangers. (Various)

New Motherwell manager Mark McGhee has targeted out-of-favour Celtic defender Adam Virgo. (Daily Mail)

Celtic striker Craig Beattie is wanted by West Brom and Sheffield United. (Daily Express)

yeah same with Gordon Strachan, except Rangers were also going through a really bad time with managers.

Same with gordon strachan how?? Big Eck had just won the league when strachan took over?
And in Strachan's second season Rangers spent some money and also brought in one of the most sought after coaches in Europe?? hardly the same as walter winning it against the likes of Dr Jo and Liam Brady who were signing Carl Muggleton and Wayne Biggens!!

Same with gordon strachan how?? Big Eck had just won the league when strachan took over?
And in Strachan's second season Rangers spent some money and also brought in one of the most sought after coaches in Europe?? hardly the same as walter winning it against the likes of Dr Jo and Liam Brady who were signing Carl Muggleton and Wayne Biggens!!

Hey, don't tar Dr Jo with the Muggleton & Biggins brush!

He might not have had much money to work with, but he brought in Lubo and set up the Petrov deal. I'm sure he could've done a decent job, given time & a bit of cash.

Rangers were a bit of a mess but almost all the so-called experts had them down as easy winners last season. I don't think they sunk as far as we did, those early 90s were utter garbage.

lol yeah so Walter Smith wins 6 titles but they dont count coz Celtic had no money yet Rangers in the last 2 seasons clearly had very little money (signing Bosmans etc) and in turmoil with a new manager (le Guen) not to mention McLeish who was a shite manager yet Gordon Strachan is a genius??

I mean seriously do you read any newspapers know anything about football? Every fucking week for about 2 years the papers have been saying what a state Rangers are in and everybody except you can see how bad it got.

Even my friends who are Celtic fans realise Gordon Strachan may not have been so fortunate if Rangers were more stable and so were Hearts.

And dont forget Rangers still won the league when you had the DiCanio's, Cadetes, Van Hooijdonks, Thoms etc etc so dont act like poor little Celtic shit. In the 90's we were the better and in the 00's you have been the better team. Just take it like a man and stop writing off 6 titles.

at what point have i wrote off 6 titles im merely saying its closer to a level playing field now than it was in the early 90's

I see your point though Celtic probabley now have put the foot down and gap is getting bigger We are buying players from Real Madrid, Chelsea and getting linked with Milan and Sampdoria players

Still Broadfoot and Gow have the makings of erm nah in fact they dont Celtic to canter to the league again next season.

As for Walter he spent more than Vim Jansen did and Vim won the title first time of asking against smith and he had no knowledge of the scottish game at all

As for your mates they are probs just idiots who will never like strachan because he isnt "one of us" bottom line i wouldnt swap strachan for MON

Celtic are so far ahead of Rangers just now its not right, and i fancy hearts to run rangers very close next year.

i think the lg title will go right down to the wire, as for hearts no chance

Everton and Celtic are both chasing 20-year-old Chateauroux defender Yassin Moutaouakil. (The Times)

Freed Aston Villa midfielder Lee Hendrie says Rangers, Premiership and Championship clubs are interested in his signature. (Daily Mirror)

Rangers say signing Lee Hendrie has never been discussed. (Daily Express)

Rangers will this week intensify their efforts to sign Osasuna defender Carlos Cuellare and Wigan forward Lee McCulloch. (Daily Mail)

Newcastle have joined Celtic in casting an eye over Breda's Netherlands Under-21 striker Maceo Rigters. (The Herald)

considering lee mcculloch just bought a house in bothwell i think you can be sure he is signing for Rangers.

as for going down to wire celtic looked to have improved there squad on last year and rangers if anything are weaker (losing prso) what makes you think this year will go to the wire? heart ruling the head?

considering lee mcculloch just bought a house in bothwell i think you can be sure he is signing for Rangers.

as for going down to wire celtic looked to have improved there squad on last year and rangers if anything are weaker (losing prso) what makes you think this year will go to the wire? heart ruling the head?

got weaker we lost prso a guy who cant score goals

and bought a new forward with pace and who can score goals

how can losing 1 player and getting gow,broadfoot,darcehville,webster make ur team weaker ?????

Back