rangers/celtic post

Stats mean nowt!

so if jvoh plays next 3 years at celtic and scores 15 goals in total

and boyd scores 40 goals each seacon making that another 120goals to his already impressive record

your still going to say jvoh is better? of course stats count , your not going to spend 30million on a guy who averages 5 goals per season

You guys are never gonna agree on this and you know it.

JVoH...good strong player but hasnt scored what he was expected to for one reason or another.

Boyd....absolute lazy bassa but undoubtely an outstanding goalscorer.

Previous stats wont count for eff all next season, they gotta keep doing it. If nothing else it will be an interesting new season.

I dread to think what the response to that will be...lol

edit...wtf happened, I posted this after the next post and now its above it.

Last edited:
argueing with a hun is pointless

Bottom line

Stand up for the champions!!! 2 years running get it right round ye!!

any old firm fan who *REALLY* is offended by the term TIM or HUN has led a very very sheltered life get a grip

With John Vinegar & Boyd you're not comparing the same thing. We haven't managed a regular partner for JVoH but I'd imagine Boyd would do a useful job there. On his own up front he's fecking useless, but his game's just about scoring goals. I'd definitely have him ahead of Miller but would've liked to have seen Deek given a run. If Magic had been fit/on-form, I'd still take him ahead of Boyd as he offers more to the team.

Chris Sutton didn't score a lot of goals, but he'd have been my second choice starter (after Larsson) every time.

The idea of McGregor ahead of big Artur though is about as loopy as the big man is himself.

very good point on sutton

also from a rangers fan point of view would you take boyd ahead of a fit dado prso? see my point its not just about strike rate

Although im one of the few who thought hartson just edged sutty ( ok i may be the only one!! lol) but thought Big John was brilliant (apart from his last 3 months)

sheltered life ffs grow up i live in belfast have done for 17 years . ive seen more crap than you will ever see. before that i was brought up in the gorbals . so sheltered aint a word i would use to describe my life .. but using words like 2HUN2 aint the same as saying tim .. i take offence if im called a taig ...

back to footy ...

i wouldnt drop 1 player celtic have for anyone in the rangers team . as a unit we play better as a team we have a better spirt and have the trophies to prove we are a different class. roll on next season .

sheltered life ffs grow up i live in belfast have done for 17 years . ive seen more crap than you will ever see. before that i was brought up in the gorbals . so sheltered aint a word i would use to describe my life .. but using words like 2HUN2 aint the same as saying tim .. i take offence if im called a taig ...

back to footy ...

i wouldnt drop 1 player celtic have for anyone in the rangers team . as a unit we play better as a team we have a better spirt and have the trophies to prove we are a different class. roll on next season .

if you grew up in the gorbals you must have been in a lot of scraps if you took offense to being called a name! grow the F up

Any chance we can keep this to a Rangers/Celtic post and quit the name calling. Its suppose to be a bit of friendly banter.

Any chance we can keep this to a Rangers/Celtic post and quit the name calling. Its suppose to be a bit of friendly banter.

Agreed so no real need for the Jack and the red hand in the avatar

Agreed so no real need for the Jack and the red hand in the avatar

My avatar is not offensive, it is from a comedy series which takes the piss out of religous divides. If my avatar offends you that much then report it to admin and if they find it offensive I will remove it, no problem there. BTW...they are the flags of my country.

You just cant help yourself having a pop at people before you know the facts and if you keep going no doubt the thread will get closed.

My avatar is not offensive, it is from a comedy series which takes the piss out of religous divides. If my avatar offends you that much then report it to admin and if they find it offensive I will remove it, no problem there. BTW...they are the flags of my country.

You just cant help yourself having a pop at people before you know the facts.

I myself dont find it offensive in the slightest would you paint it on certain walls in belfast? hmm perhaps not so im guessing it could be classed as sensitive at best.. still if you like having the red hand and the jack flying then its up to you, free country etc.. I would never report anything anyone said on this group to a mod

I myself dont find it offensive in the slightest would you paint it on certain walls in belfast? hmm perhaps not so im guessing it could be classed as sensitive at best.. still if you like having the red hand and the jack flying then its up to you, free country etc.. I would never report anything anyone said on this group to a mod

If you are no offended then why mention it in the 1st place. No I wouldnt paint it on any walls at all, I dont believe it is sensitive at all, in fact I have had comments from Celtic fans saying they loved the show the avatar comes from and they have even been to see the show live. It is in no way religous or sectarian, its a joke, obviously you dont get it, thats o.k you may not have seen the show, but you only had to ask not comment that there is no need for it.

anyway this is descending into farce :) as you say just a bit of banter i understand your frustrations at how bad your team are ;-) lets leave it at that. :)

come on guys. the posts gonna end up getting deleted

this posts meant to be about transfers and speculation lets try get it back on track and without the name calling,

lets all try have some freindly banter

ditto i was just coming down the posts reading and was going to mention that anyway.
ROONEY to celtic 20 mil the 'daily bohys'
DROGBA to gers 20 mil the ,daily bears'
well u lot started it!!

Back