rangers/celtic post

Purely on football terms, I'd take Ferguson ahead of Hartley. Gord knows how he's been keeping his place.

That View To a Kill fella has signed for Charlton.

tell me who would get in and who you drop to let them play . ...

mcgregor , boruc is a flapper, and gets to many head rushes
hutton better than any celtic right back this season
barry ferguson drop any celt centre mid
kris boyd better than every celtic forward

So why did you lot finnish Second with such great players

To be honest mate i thought you werent too bad till i read that now i know why you are crap at poker, Mcgregor ahead of boruc?? eh
Hutton better than wilson?
I would take Barry (but depends if we get apiah or not)
Id maybe take boyd (but he isnt better than JVOH)

Me thinks you have graduated from the buckfast to the crackpipe in deepest darkest coatbridge..

lmfao lmfao
what you been drinking . nakka is the player of the year
i said centre mid naka plays left mid

kris boyd lmfao
celtic havent got a forward better than him, thats why u won 17ish games by 1goal, boyd top goalscorer 2 seasons in a row, and will win it again next year

hutton .. yea ok now i know your on drugs
celtic have struggled all season at right back swapping players all season, telfer,wilson,doumbe,caldwell. hutton been better than them all

Mcgregor ahead of boruc?? borucs is mr flapper, he see the ball near him and the blood rushes to his head

Hutton better than wilson? easy

I would take Barry ........just admit it ud snap him up hes a great player, no many other players can control games the way he does

Id maybe take boyd (but he isnt better than JVOH) think ull be joining me soon on the crack pipe..lol

you are living on cloud cuckoo land mate, St Johnstone pumped you in the league cup, Dunfermline pumped you in the scottish cup, EVERY TEAM in the SPL took points off you yet you had the best Keeper, Best Full back , best midfielder, and best striker? GROW UP

Mcgregor ahead of boruc?? borucs is mr flapper, he see the ball near him and the blood rushes to his head

Hutton better than wilson? easy

I would take Barry ........just admit it ud snap him up hes a great player, no many other players can control games the way he does

Id maybe take boyd (but he isnt better than JVOH) think ull be joining me soon on the crack pipe..lol

JVOH is a dutch international with 6 years champions league experience playing in champions league semi's and quarters representing his country in major tournements and KRIS van boyd has 1 goal in 7 years against Celtic and done nowt in europe

you are a complete clown to think otherwise infact dont reply as you are making an arse of yourself.

JVOH is a dutch international with 6 years champions league experience playing in champions league semi's and quarters representing his country in major tournements and KRIS van boyd has 1 goal in 7 years against Celtic and done nowt in europe

you are a complete clown to think otherwise infact dont reply as you are making an arse of yourself.

and that means what????????????

boyds better and you know it , you just dont like admitting a rangers forward better than a celtic forward, if hes that great why celtic only buy him for few million and no 1 else tried to buy him?

compare the goal scoring stats, only 1 winner ,,, stop acting dam stupid ,,, strikers get judges on goals and we got the goal scoreing machine

sorry but its actually you thats making an arse of yourself. Paul Le Guen had a CV most coaches would dream of and he didnt cut it at Ibrox so whatever JVoH has done at other clubs and at International level means sweet **** all when it comes to Celtic.

Now when JVoH is the top scorer in the SPL then thats different but until then id rather have Boyd.

Its actually funny and embarrassing that someone could honestly say they dont want the league top goalscorer in their team. You might not like him, you might think hes the biggest cock in the world but he does something that no striker at Celtic did on a regular basis and thats score goals in the SPL. Or are you too far up your own arse to see that?

sorry but its actually you thats making an arse of yourself. Paul Le Guen had a CV most coaches would dream of and he didnt cut it at Ibrox so whatever JVoH has done at other clubs and at International level means sweet **** all when it comes to Celtic.

Now when JVoH is the top scorer in the SPL then thats different but until then id rather have Boyd.

Its actually funny and embarrassing that someone could honestly say they dont want the league top goalscorer in their team. You might not like him, you might think hes the biggest cock in the world but he does something that no striker at Celtic did on a regular basis and thats score goals in the SPL. Or are you too far up your own arse to see that?

Benny Mccarthy 19 league Goals
Wayne Rooney 14 league Goals
Berbatov 13 League Goals
Henry < 10 league goals

So you would rate benny mccarthy higher than Rooney,henry and berbatov? Now Henry was injured but so was JVOH.

Because you score more goals doesnt make you the best player to play up front.. there is more to forward play than scoring goals Boyd probs has the best strike rate of any striker in britain out of interest how many clubs have bid for him during this time? when he was at killie he had a trial at wolves who thought he was no better than what they had (kenny miller)

Boyd is good goalscorer and id maybe have him in an old firm select but he is not a better forward than JVOH.

rangers/celtic
jvoh 30games 18goals 60% record
boyd 49 games 37 goals 75% record , and is it 36 goals in 36 starts?

international
jvoh 12 games 1 goal 8% record
boyd 7games 5 goals 71% record

THE STATS DONT LIE

rangers/celtic
jvoh 30games 18goals 60% record
boyd 49 games 37 goals 75% record , and is it 36 goals in 36 starts?

international
jvoh 12 games 1 goal 8% record
boyd 7games 5 goals 71% record

THE STATS DONT LIE

Stats mean nowt! Killen has a 61% record at international record from 21 games! I know id rather have JVOH over him any day of the week. Rooneys record isnt great for England again i know who id rather have! FFS get a grip anyway Get it right round ye champions of Scotland!

Boyd probs has the best strike rate of any striker in britain out of interest how many clubs have bid for him during this time?

5.5million bid from russian team in his first rangers season,

whos trying to get hessleink

when he was at killie he had a trial at wolves who thought he was no better than what they had (kenny miller) and ur point isss????????? rangers got rid of miller coz he wasnt good enough and he ended up at celtic,

colin u cant win this argument , everyone knows who the number 1 striker is

this is my last post coz its getting pointless.

You are basing JVoH on performances and stats from previous clubs. Yes he was injured but Boyd was a sub for most of Le Guen's reign of terror.

We can all look at players performances for previous clubs and think they are great but do you really think that cuts it with the fans when they disappoint the club they are with at present.

Im not saying JVoH will do this but as most people know he hasnt done much this season (due to injury etc). You look at some of the players Rangers bought.

Stephan Guivarch - A world cup winner with France but **** me one of the worst forwards iv seen at Rangers including Sebo.

Daniel Prodan - A supposed great right back who played many times for a really good Romanian team that included Hagi etc. Didnt play a full game for us i dont think.

Seb Rozenthal - A supposed South American God of strikers again scored about 3 goals for us.

Until JVoH does the business on a regular occurrence and avoids long injuries he cannot be classed as a great player for Celtic or even a good one. And yes hes an Dutch international but hes hardly prolific for them either, 1 goal i think.

Dont get me wrong i like him, think hes a good forward and def knows the way to goal but hes not set the SPL on fire like you expected him to and until he does hes still a good player who should be doing better.

And you cant bring the injury stuff into it either. Doesnt wash with Newcastle fans and Owen so shoudnt wash with Celtic fans either.

Back