RAC SatNav 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there guys

Could somebody send me the links and the instructions on how to do this?

I currently have the RAC 215 and I would like more up to date maps and camera updates.

You say about TomTom software, or other software, how would I go about this?

Regards!

i would like these details too
my tom tom was stolen from my RAC van and i have (as part of my equipment) an RAC 215 ........ i have seen the conversion working but the guy wants £40 for the sd card !!

do i have to make 5 posts in order to get PM working?

would also like the tom tom for my rac 215 any help much appreciated

Hi all. Would anyone happen to have those dl links mentioned above? I've put a version of TomTom on my SatNav200, but it can't find the built-in GPS device, so I could use a version that I know works with this unit.

I'm in the States, so if anyone had US TomTom maps, that would be cool too.

Thanks. :)

i will pm you links to software and instructions tomorow as its a bit late now and im working in the morning but it is prety easy to get this going just a mater of renaming the tomtom exe to R66Navigate7.exe and activaing the map.

can u send me these plz i,ve been searching all over 4 them, thnx :Cheers:

Hi new to the forum,but just a quick visit i have a 215 satnav ,with tomtom 6 on at the min but cant get it to work with internal gps also tomtom 7,i will try others till i get it right,but the simple way is to load tomtom on to a new sd card and rename the tomtom file this is the one with the 2 little hands ,rename it,R66Navigate7 and it will work .short for time at the min but will get back

just changed gps to baud 38400 com7 ,gps working now but satnav abit jumpy and slow

Hi new to the forum,but just a quick visit i have a 215 satnav ,with tomtom 6 on at the min but cant get it to work with internal gps also tomtom 7,i will try others till i get it right,but the simple way is to load tomtom on to a new sd card and rename the tomtom file this is the one with the 2 little hands ,rename it,R66Navigate7 and it will work .short for time at the min but will get back

Tried this and I've got TomTom working............ up to a point! It can't find any maps. Anyone got any ideas. Cheers.

i will pm you links to software and instructions tomorow as its a bit late now and im working in the morning but it is prety easy to get this going just a mater of renaming the tomtom exe to R66Navigate7.exe and activaing the map.

This sounds about where I am........... How do I activate the map though?

Cheers.

Hi All

Could some kind person send me the Links for The RAC 200 Hack.
Thanks.

Hi All

Could some kind person send me the Links for The RAC 200 Hack.
Thanks.

Have a search on the forums mate.

I posted the latest iGo8, TomTom applications and maps.

"Found it thanks" Good stuff.
I was thinking it was an external link.

can you send e all details how to install tomtom on rac satnav200 please.

thanks

hi matey, iv had a look but i cant find it anywhere, has anyone got the link ?

thanks

ok, i have folloew tutorial but i start the device up , and click naviagtion, and nothing hapens, what do i do ?

Did you remember to rename the file?

what file do i rename iv got mobile navigator folder and map folder on root of sd card?

thanks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back