Quick, Dell Projector £20!!

I just ordered two too. You never know like the mobile phone mix up with Woolworth may still get it?? ;)

if this works out this will be the bargain of the year!

:)

lol if just one of us may of ordered it then maybe but so many and how many other sites have read this or even already seen it... no offence but we have no chance i would love to be proved wrong but no chance lol.

i managed to order two before the link went down :D

I reccon they may let us have them cuz big companies like these get sweet projectors manufactored like this one for like a fiver a piece so i dont think there reli gonna miss it. lol

I think we are all living in cloud cookoo land if we expect to get these!! ALLTHOUGH..........it has happened in the past and normally to those that just ordered the 1 and not 10 or something silly. Anyhow if they bump me on the projector hopefully they will honour the printer error that i ordered aswell! :) :)

It does seem very quiet from the world of Dell though...........

Not very promising i think

It did say in their email that it can take up to 72 hours to receive your notification of order..........so hang on in there!

Its true patience is a virtue maybe we should get together and form a united front when they throw our little deals in the bin. I mean its going to happen........ Maybe a united front is the way forward...

lol its a nice thought we all getting one ... but we already know dell dont honor any deals !!!

it might be a laugh all mesaging dell but calls to india might not be wise we could end up spending more on the phone bills than anything

earl grey said:
It does seem very quiet from the world of Dell though...........

Not very promising i think

i ordered 2 computers and a lappy of dell ,did not here a thing of them not even an email

they was delivered today so we can wait and hope :)

langland said:
I wonder if they sack these people that put the wrong prices on the internet

Hey thats a bit harsh...........then we would never get the bargains

Back