Quick, Dell Projector £20!!

2300MP Projector UK/Irl1 Yr Next Business Day Exchange
Price £1188.00 from DELL UK

the real price for that is lol don't think you have a hope in hell of getting it but good luck
From
£999
Price exc. VAT & Del

Mines is ordered as well! wont get one, but a very nice thought.... and Dell will have to apologise again! ;-)

We have received your order.
We will send you a written Order Confirmation to confirm acceptance of your order or will contact you if there is a problem with your order. The Order Confirmation will contain your Order Number and the final purchase amount pending any charges resulting from the verification of the online pricing of your order. Please note that Dell will not be responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors and reserves the right to cancel any orders based on such errors.

The question is do they do this for a laugh on a weekend just to really pi** off the customer care department anyway ive ordered one anyway

You never know it may be some marketing tool! get you on the site and give them YOUR details.... then they cancel your order but sell on your info.... Hmmmmmm! ;-(

i cant get on euro dell ????

im trying everything ?

i want one :( :(

this is what i get if i try to browse that site :(

if you lot get one i will do my best to **** dell up the ass

try this link m8

accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=bsd&cs=ukbsdt1&sku=22140

n i doubt we all get it

managed to get their via ip lol... must be a dns problem :(

right i have ordered 2 of these as my brother would love one aswell :)

i know the last one with dell you tricked them into not having the monitor but this is difrerent i really beleive they are selling these at 20 quid lol

no i dont but still its worth a try ;)

just got this email lmao

We have received your order.
We will send you a written Order Confirmation to confirm acceptance of your order or will contact you if there is a problem with your order. The Order Confirmation will contain your Order Number and the final purchase amount pending any charges resulting from the verification of the online pricing of your order. Please note that Dell will not be responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors and reserves the right to cancel any orders based on such errors.

seems like a waist of time :(

...cool... :)

ordered mine too... now, was those 5 minutes I spent filling out the order just a waste of time???

Back