Question about Netid Funcard

PSE2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
Although this may come across to some of you as a stupid question, I am gonna ask it anyway..

I have a problem setting the NetID on a 2100, So i have downloaded the Funcard NetID files and am going to try that.

In the instructions found from here, You have to enter your IRD and BK when creating the 'exteep file', The problem is that i cant get the BK cause the new ID is set to 09999.

I have left it plugged in for 5 hours, still not set itself with correct NetID, which is why i am gonna try the Funcard option.

How can you be asked to enter the information if you cant get it.. ??

Like i said, this is probably a stupid question but i cant figure it out ??

Although this may come across to some of you as a stupid question, I am gonna ask it anyway..

I have a problem setting the NetID on a 2100, So i have downloaded the Funcard NetID files and am going to try that.

In the instructions found from here, You have to enter your IRD and BK when creating the 'exteep file', The problem is that i cant get the BK cause the new ID is set to 09999.

I have left it plugged in for 5 hours, still not set itself with correct NetID, which is why i am gonna try the Funcard option.

How can you be asked to enter the information if you cant get it.. ??

Like i said, this is probably a stupid question but i cant figure it out ??

the id will be o999 till up put fun id setter in then it changes m8
put box in em on id page then put fun in and it sets the id after update

Thanks for the reply mate, I understand that bit, but the tutorials say the following,

2.create an 'exteep file' ....... open exteep progger (attached), you will recognise this as the toxic progger used to program exteep file for atmega card, enter your ird and bk numbers in relevant boxes and then click on save ……… Name file netidexteep

From what i have read, unless someone will correct me, you cant obtain the correct BK if the NetID is 09999,

How can i do the above stage, as per the tutorial if i cant get it,

Basicly, it gives the impression you need the IRD and BK to change the NetID, But to get the correct BK, I need to have the correct NetID set,

Either way, i need one to obtain the other... Or am i being stupid.. Can you leave the BK blank and it will still change the NetID ???

Thanks for the reply mate, I understand that bit, but the tutorials say the following,

2.create an 'exteep file' ....... open exteep progger (attached), you will recognise this as the toxic progger used to program exteep file for atmega card, enter your ird and bk numbers in relevant boxes and then click on save ……… Name file netidexteep

From what i have read, unless someone will correct me, you cant obtain the correct BK if the NetID is 09999,

How can i do the above stage, as per the tutorial if i cant get it,

Basicly, it gives the impression you need the IRD and BK to change the NetID, But to get the correct BK, I need to have the correct NetID set,

Either way, i need one to obtain the other... Or am i being stupid.. Can you leave the BK blank and it will still change the NetID ???

ok you do not need the id set to get your bk m8 ( as far as i know )
there are 2 ways to get bk
1 read the card that came with box
2 jtag the box
to set the id you need the ird converted from em and the bk
and no you need bk to set id

hello mate correct me if im wrong. "Your looking to set your network id?"

Use libdebug software and connect your box to a laptop or computer, and simply set your area network id.

This is the easiest way. Not sure why you think it is related to your BK.

anyways... good luck.

Ps; the libdebug software is in the downloads section.

Back