PSP Unbricking Service

it is???? can i put homebrew games on this? play games from memory card etc..? I've been trying to find posts about this software version but cant find any .....

just format the card in ur psp ,then go to usb mode and drag ur iso or cso
into the iso folder ,job done

just had my PSP un-bricked :)

sent off Monday morning, received it 1st thing Wednesday morning ;)

top service and i recommend 100% to anyone wanting there PSP downgraded or un-bricked.

thanks guys.

hi all, been reading theses post's and im glad you have all got your psp's back, and working.
im abit worried as i order a premodded wii from theses. igot it within 3days. pluged it in, plays orginals fine but would not play backups? phone them up spoke to some man - very nice, told me me to sent it back for replacement. which i did (recorded deliverly) this was 11 days ago now. the web site is down- try phoning loads of times and left messages. still nothing back. i might be jumping in here, but dont feel very confident at the min.

big-ron

i have faith in these guys, they wouldn't have done you m8.

give it time m8, and i am sure you will get your wii back fully functional.

thanks highlander i hope so as its cost £274 - its not for me but more so for kids.

host had kicked us of for items we sell hopefully back up tonight also had a duff batch of chips for wii's should be replaced before weekend if not definately before tues m8 as stuck waiting for replacement chips. i managed to get a few chips so your machine may have already been replaced if you can sort the order number out for me i can track it that way.

cheers turospud

got it sorted now and hopeful will get my wii satday. also thanks for all the others guys on here.

p.s
sorry for invading the psp forum

big-ron

host had kicked us of for items we sell hopefully back up tonight also had a duff batch of chips for wii's should be replaced before weekend if not definately before tues m8 as stuck waiting for replacement chips. i managed to get a few chips so your machine may have already been replaced if you can sort the order number out for me i can track it that way.

keep up the good work m8

see, i knew these guys wouldn't let you down.

can't wait for their site to be back, as i am after a mod case for my 360 and a m8 wants a xbox chip, pref smartxx.

lets see what happens.

just to end this, big thanks to all and turboman, got the 1st thing today, all working great, kids never been off it well and me.: multi :: multi :: multi :

big-ron

Back