PSP Unbricking Service

Hi all just to introduce myself a little. I'm Tom one of the owners of modchipfitters. It is actually me who does this downgrade service. We paid a lot of money for the tools to do this and just as a clue it looks nothing like the pictures earlier in the thread. Just looks like a standard battery and mem card in fact. Good to hear good feedback though about our services.

do we get digitalworlz discount lol

would love to get my grubby little hands on 1 of those battery's lol

ok discount code is digitalworldz £5 off unbricking service only

Nice one m8, :eater::eater:

Hope i never need your services:eater:

& welcome to digitalworldz.: dipsy :

P>S- Are you the guy who got this battery and ms by mistake from sony?

Last edited:
lol highlander will be pissed

thankyou m8

hopefully, if i get a fiver back, it'll be less of my outlay to get his PSP fixed.

if your reading this m8, do i get a fiver discount credited to my paypal.

i have left a review on the site.

thanks.

cheers m8, i appreciate your generousity, and thanks again.

i have rated you 5 stars also.

thanks

well ... after reading all the reviews and recommendations from Highlander I sent my son's bricked PSP to them on Monday (paid by paypal through the ebay advert) .... I am expecting it back sometime today .. will let you guys know!! I am a bit worried however that I have had no feedback from them by email ... I would expect some type of acknowledgment by email from the company when they recieved my PSP .. but nothing as yet!

UPDATE: Arrived at midday ... gr8 service .......... unbricked and on system software shows 3.40 OE-A ... used to be 1.50 but hey dont care son's been waiting for a year to play on it ..lol

Last edited:
another satisfied member, thanks to modchipfitters and here.

great work guys

well ... after reading all the reviews and recommendations from Highlander I sent my son's bricked PSP to them on Monday (paid by paypal through the ebay advert) .... I am expecting it back sometime today .. will let you guys know!! I am a bit worried however that I have had no feedback from them by email ... I would expect some type of acknowledgment by email from the company when they recieved my PSP .. but nothing as yet!

UPDATE: Arrived at midday ... gr8 service .......... unbricked and on system software shows 3.40 OE-A ... used to be 1.50 but hey dont care son's been waiting for a year to play on it ..lol

3.40 OE-A the one to be on lol

good to here m8 good service then
dont all thank me at once for finding it in the first place lol

Back