Ps4 pre orders

where do you think the best place is to pre order from for the earliest delivery, or is that anyones guess!

That date is just a guess from them. U will get it before then

where do you think the best place is to pre order from for the earliest delivery, or is that anyones guess!

Launch day consoles are pretty much sold out everywhere. There maybe the odd retailer left with some. Sony made more available in America yesterday, so they may do the same in Europe soon

the launch date will be announced on the 20th august at 6pm.

im guessing late October/early november

had mine ordered for months now , release in november .
actually thinking of cancelling it as my wiiu has not been touched in two months

Hi, are the game prices retailers are advertising correct ? Ive been wanting to pre order one for a while now but the £55 a game is putting me off, anyone know for sure ? Thanks

I was curious of this too... I also heard something about buying a ps3 version game and trading it for the ps4 equivalent for a small fee... so if a game costs £40 on ps3 and £55 on ps4, they will let you trade for £10 saving £5... that right?

most of the launch games are on amazon at £42-47 now, and they will get even cheaper

xbox would be better if you didnt have to pay to go online should make it plug and play like ps3

Do you know prices for ps4 online deedie mate ? Decided to pre order ps4 in the end, seen a deal on hduk with £35 off so thought its worth risking for that, got confirmation today, stock expected 06/12/13 so hopefully have before xmas,

normal price is £40 per year. but you can usually find deals on it for around £30.

keep checking hotukdeals for some offers on the subscriptions. I have not looked in a while as im payed up till the end of 2015

we are expecting ps4 nov.15 I hope they are both good as I preordered both but may decide on just 1

pre-orderd off amazon, also GTAV is only 34.99 on amazon including delivery

is the ps4 really worth that price? i'm not big into my ps3 use it now and again but wondered if it's worth the buy?

Back