Ps4 pre orders

31st December?

surely that can't be right lol.

they not interested in the xmass market...

Yeah i agree buzzer, got to be out before xmas ant it surely, 31st is maybe just a safe date for zavvi to advertise, more of a xbox man myslef so gona be waiting for xbox details before deciding what i will be doing,

I don't think we will see it until early next year.

same thing happened with ps3, November for most places and march for uk

iirc

£399 :( its a lot to falk out at christmas time, guess al wait for the new xbox next gen console :)

there is no prices yet. no matter what any website is advertising

shopto.net and game also got pre orders for £399 but with no date, i personally believe its going to be cheaper around the £300 mark and more than likely be a early 2014 release for EU

I will be pre-ordering it, right now working on reballing a few ps3's so i will have backup systems for few yrs to play all my games seeing ps4 wont be backwords compatable

i'll take 3 please :) , I am looking forward to both new consoles, but i am an xbox fanboy really!!

surely it wont be £70 per game that is crazy money :(
even £400 for console is fine considering how long it will last until the next PS comes out so well worth the money long term.

surely it wont be £70 per game that is crazy money :(
even £400 for console is fine considering how long it will last until the next PS comes out so well worth the money long term.

well £70 is steep but i remember the days of N64 carts been sold for stupid money , Like Shadows of the Epire and games like that, they were costing more than £70 to start with!!

cant see it being here before early 2014, but £70 a game cant see that unless they are aiming it only to hardcore gamers only

i am really looking forward to ps4 having heard that xbox one will not allow second hand games to be played, i hope ps4 does not follow suit.
amazon.jpg

Can't wait to christmas xbox for me ps4 for my son.Both on the tv in the spare room. We can both lock ourselves away from our visiting inlaws.

I will probably wait a few month before pre-ordering as I don't see either console selling out on launch day.

most retailers in America have stopped taking preorders for launch day ps4, not sure about the European situation, but I would think they will be even more limited. and apparently the number of xbox180's availability is limited due to sourcing certain parts.

so its probably just as well you are going to wait a few months

the xbox360 was rushed out the door to get a jump on the ps3, hence all its early hardware problems. which worked out quite well for them, as they got a lot of people to convert from ps2, it meant that they were able to get a large install base a year before ps3 hit the market, even though the ps3 has been outselling it for months now.

the ps3 failures were very low in comparison.

there is no way Microsoft will make the same mistake twice, I hope.

Back