ps3 or x360

Why do u prefer the Ps3, there's fook all games on it.

I think you mean "i own a ps3, so I'll say i prefer it because i have no other choice"

I prefer the Xbox 360

Ps3 is to expensive, i want HD-DVD to win the format war due to BR having more restrictions e.g. BD+

i use my 360 to play some games, but i use it mainly for HD media playback, which is great when you get the hang of it.

ps3 and xbox will be both supporting Xvid soon, just wish they would support MKV containers

Really good games out for the xbox 360 at the moment e.g. Mass effect/Naruto , Ps3 games I don't really like.

I guess in response to the original post, though the poster may have bought one by now, the answer is to visit a friend (or friends) and play them both offline and online and check out their AV capabilities (if that's important too).

I'm very impressed with the 360, but haven't had any exposure to the PS3. Technically it may be better, but the ability to mod the console was my main buying criteria .

I think you mean "i own a ps3, so I'll say i prefer it because i have no other choice"

i think what you mean, is that (if you own a hacked xbox360 and a ps3) then there are no games worth buying for ps3 that aint available for free on the xbox360. there are plenty of games available on ps3, if that is the only console you have.

if you own neither ps3 or 360, and are looking to get into next gen gaming, then buy an xbox360. for one reason only and that is free games.

but in the long run the ps3 will be hacked and will be a far superior console.

in the long run the ps3 will be hacked and will be a far superior console.

Better tell that to the game developers that are dropping it then because there is a distinct lack of faith and it's growing daily.

Better tell that to the game developers that are dropping it then because there is a distinct lack of faith and it's growing daily.

we will wait and see what happens in the long run.

True, but things don't look good for Sony at this moment in time.

I have both and they both sit gathering dust. Ok I can hack the xbox but why would I want to play another poorly developed game for an unstable piece of equipment and the PS3, well, exactly what am I going to play on that, Warhawk? hardly. They are both overpriced, they both have next to no decent games and they both have major flaws.

The world needs to get over these p*ss poor excuses for entertainment equipment and buy a Wii...or a monkey.:WEE1:

The world needs to get over these p*ss poor excuses for entertainment equipment and buy a Wii...or a monkey.:WEE1:

I'm trying to decide what i want between the 360Elite and the PS3....... oh wait I've got a Wii.... anyone know where I can get a monkey from :D

Personally I like the ps3 more. I am a very asthetic assoiciated person and IMO the PS3 looks far superior to the 360. it is also near silent. I have to give it to Sony though, 1 year on and it still hasnt been hacked

I have both and they both sit gathering dust. Ok I can hack the xbox but why would I want to play another poorly developed game for an unstable piece of equipment and the PS3, well, exactly what am I going to play on that, Warhawk? hardly. They are both overpriced, they both have next to no decent games and they both have major flaws.

I doubt you have either console, if you have then you're definatley not interested in games, 'poorly developed games' get a grip young man! lmao, you're definately having a laugh, this post is spam and you're classed as a troll in my book.

You sound like a PC gamer, I used to be the same until i tried the 360 on a HDTV and to a lesser degree the PS3

Personally I like the ps3 more. I am a very asthetic assoiciated person and IMO the PS3 looks far superior to the 360. it is also near silent. I have to give it to Sony though, 1 year on and it still hasnt been hacked

The PS3 looks like a certain range of kitchen goods.

Dare i suggest it looks like GEORGE FORMAN GRILL??

I've got an old Breville sandwhich maker, I sometimes sit it under my telly and pretend I own a PS3.

The PS3 is fooking horrible.

The PS3 looks like a certain range of kitchen goods.

Dare i suggest it looks like GEORGE FORMAN GRILL??

I've got an old Breville sandwhich maker, I sometimes sit it under my telly and pretend I own a PS3.

The PS3 is fooking horrible.

I've got to disagree with you here. I think the PS3 is an excellent machine in looks, design and quality. It's just a shame that it doesn't have the amount of games that the 360 has. Give it a bit more time and it will be a real contender.

agree with you there witchy looks terrible as designs go
wait till they start and do the silver model ..
its going to look like a deluxe George foreman
but will have to ge one my self this year...
well the mrs dont no it yet lol but i will

I'll eventually buy one myself - as soon as it's hacked to be precise :)

But it IS an ugly bastard, and at the moment I'm suire many owners would wish it could make them a toasted sandwhich!

I probably sound like MS-fanboy and Sony hater, but I'm not, I love technology and i think the ps3 is wet dream material, I just wish all the bad press would stop and that some real PS3-Gen games would apear.

I say PS3-Gen because, I reckon the 360 is next-gen and the PS3 is a step ahead of it, it's technically superior than the 360 and anyone that says otherwise is either missinformed, jealous or technically inept.

I'm sure that once PS3-Gen games start appearing, all us 360 owners will gasp in awe.

BUT, at this given momnent in time, the 360 shits upon the PS3 :)

Last edited:
when it came out that sony had cut the prices for developers i thoguht trailers for shit hot looking games would come out but nothing

i thought there would have been a shit load coming out for christmas but still nothing Assassians creed Fifa 08 and cod4 are probably Must have games for the ps3 altho they are out for the xbox aswell as soon as some ps3 exclusives come out i think it will take off probably the new GTA will give it a kick up the arse (hopefully) also thanks to the shortages of the wii the ps3 has had a giant leap in sales for christmas so mabye developers will not see it as a flash in the pan

btw whos playing me at Fifa 08 on christmas day when i get mine lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I'll eventually buy one myself - as soon as it's hacked to be precise :)

But it IS an ugly bastard, and at the moment I'm suire many owners would wish it could make them a toasted sandwhich!

I probably sound like MS-fanboy and Sony hater, but I'm not, I love technology and i think the ps3 is wet dream material, I just wish all the bad press would stop and that some real PS3-Gen games would apear.

I say PS3-Gen because, I reckon the 360 is next-gen and the PS3 is a step ahead of it, it's technically superior than the 360 and anyone that says otherwise is either missinformed, jealous or technically inept.

I'm sure that once PS3-Gen games start appearing, all us 360 owners will gasp in awe.

BUT, at this given momnent in time, the 360 shits upon the PS3 :)

has someone hacked your account and posted this for you witchy. lol

its the first bit of sense you have posted in this thread.;)

Ps3 Will Kick Ass

Ps3 Will Kick Ass Next Year 360 Is Dvd Based 8 Gig Games Ps3 Games Will Be Able To Hold 30 Gig Of Info Gameswill Be Cool 360 Ownerswill Have To Upgrade There Drives To Keep Up Or Another Buy A New Xbox With Hd Drive Ps3 Will Be Around For Ages As Ther A Long Way Of Exausting Its Capibilities And Its Upgradable For Know 360 Owners Have Got The Edge But Sony Will Not Be Beat

Back