Ps3 help!

good good good peeps , told you it works and you wouldnt need a receipt !!!!!
they didnt even look at your ps3's did they?

im glad youve all got it sorted now and got your new ps3's of sony

sony assholes try to rip us off , but this time the shoes on the other foot and were doin you over ha ha ha ha ha ha sony we win on this 1 !!!!!!!!!

thats at least 40 peeps i know of that have done this and got a new ps3 !!!

thanks
fire
:Clap::banana::Cheers:

this should be made a sticky !!! and me and you astra will have to work together over the sorting out ,(you know what i mean )

hehehe, im thinking of buying another ps3 that is faulty and doing the same again, but do u reckon it will be ok using my same address again? or do u think they will have it logged?

and yeah ur right firemouth this should be made a sticky!!! im happy to help u all out and get something back from the feckers!!!

:proud::Cheers::Clap:

My new PS3 came today :D

Missed delivery the 1st time.

Be careful using the same address again, just use a relatives.

I'll be selling the ps3 they gave me since i got a new slim version :proud:

hey guys you know the fan test Wat people is talking about, does it only work for the 40 gig model?:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

My replacement arrived this afternoon as well, thanks guys :Cheers:

hehehe, im thinking of buying another ps3 that is faulty and doing the same again, but do u reckon it will be ok using my same address again? or do u think they will have it logged?

and yeah ur right firemouth this should be made a sticky!!! im happy to help u all out and get something back from the feckers!!!

:proud::Cheers::Clap:
top idea give it a try m8, but i would use a different addy m8 just to be on the safe side ,
SONY F*C*ERS LOL !!!!!!
we'll have to ask the console mod to make this a sticky .
fire
hey guys you know the fan test Wat people is talking about, does it only work for the 40 gig model?:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

what fan test is that then m8? ive not heard of it ????

just have a little faith

I've sent you a message Astra, could you sort me out with the details? Thankyou so much.

I've sent you a message Astra, could you sort me out with the details? Thankyou so much.

sorry m8 it wont let me send you a pm for some reason, maybe because u r new or dont have enough posts

ask firemouth see if it will let him pm u m8

ive just rang sony with a second faulty ps3, the guy on the phone sounded a bit nervous he kept repeating himself, exchange will be here tomorrow he said, hehehe

hopefully anyway!!

ill keep you all posted

ive just rang sony with a second faulty ps3, the guy on the phone sounded a bit nervous he kept repeating himself, exchange will be here tomorrow he said, hehehe

hopefully anyway!!

ill keep you all posted

Could you email me the details on "[email protected]"
Thanks mate

hey! any chance somebody can pm details of how to replace my faulty ps3?
Thanks

hey! any chance somebody can pm details of how to replace my faulty ps3?
Thanks

pm sent m8, dont forget to add rep to me and firemouth

@ obzi dont know why i cant pm u m8, have u made a post in the new members section and introduced urself? maybe thats why? try it m8, or does anyone else know why obzi cant send or recieve pm's?

thanks for info! I will try it tomorrow!! Will let you know how I get on

pm sent m8, dont forget to add rep to me and firemouth

@ obzi dont know why i cant pm u m8, have u made a post in the new members section and introduced urself? maybe thats why? try it m8, or does anyone else know why obzi cant send or recieve pm's?

Nope, still not working... could you give me your email mate? then I could email you so you have mine?

Cheers mate

Giving me your email Astra will probably the only way...

Last edited:
woohoo!! they agreed to replace it!! thanks firemouth and astra99!! rep added!!

hey any chance firemouth/astra can pm me the details? Cheers

Back