Ps3 help!

i may be able to get a reciept from my cousin for mine, so think i might wait for that, unless someone on here tries and succseed's with out the receipt, let me know if any of u try it

tried again and now they say the 40gb is out of warrenty 2yr ago or somthing lol

so you have tried twice, what happened each time? didnt they want a receipt the second time then? was everything going ok till they asked for reciept and did u use a different name each time u phoned them?

by the way if anyone wants to add me on psn, my psn name is astra99, luckily im still able to go on ps3 as ive borrowed my cousins ps3 for a while, but i really need to get mine sorted :(

The 1st time everything went fine until they asked for the recipt then the second time the guy took great joy in telling me i couldnt of bought it in the last year as the product was discontinued a while ago

The 1st time everything went fine until they asked for the recipt then the second time the guy took great joy in telling me i couldnt of bought it in the last year as the product was discontinued a while ago

f*****s

Think im still gonna give it ago though or wait till tomorrow and see if i can get hold of that receipt from my cousin

f*****s

Think im still gonna give it ago though or wait till tomorrow and see if i can get hold of that receipt from my cousin

might work with a serial for an 80gb as there still being sold think only thing that went wrong for me 2nd time round was the 40gb was no longer being sold

phoned again and said it was a 80gb console and it seemed to work thanks mate rep added.

yeah sure

first have u had the pm from firemouth?

then u need the info that i have ;)

Ive pmd him for the info, could you send your info to me 1st?

I called up and they asked for a reciept so i need to know how to get around that.

I have a ps3 40 gig version which is now 2 years old hence why they ask fior a reciept?

Thanks.

Ive pmd him for the info, could you send your info to me 1st?

I called up and they asked for a reciept so i need to know how to get around that.

I have a ps3 40 gig version which is now 2 years old hence why they ask fior a reciept?

Thanks.

pm sent m8,

ive included the info from firemouth in there too, so follow that then the bit ive added m8

you cant go wrong ;)

Back