Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PS3 Hacking

it workd fine mate, just run the flashfxp application from within the folder, it works!

if u paid by credit card or payapl then you could try and get your money back. but i dont know.

if u want a working hack that you will definately get, then i have some teensy boards for sale.

I ordered agaes ago then they took the money on my account on the 13th and still waiting to receive. How much for the teesy? How it work?

Where would i get 1 from then now without loosing me cash?

I tried using that download and it is corrupt, have you got a copy of the ftp for pc I can get off you?

Possilby Deedie! :)

He has a few Teensy 2.0 Dev boards, which are FAR better than any of these restricted PS3 Jailbreak devices. If you ever got bored with the jailbreak you can reprogram it to play Pacman!

lol

Oh BTW, do yourself a favour and forget about wireless transfers, it's about 10x slower than my wired network.

Possilby Deedie! :)

He has a few Teensy 2.0 Dev boards, which are FAR better than any of these restricted PS3 Jailbreak devices. If you ever got bored with the jailbreak you can reprogram it to play Pacman!

lol

Oh BTW, do yourself a favour and forget about wireless transfers, it's about 10x slower than my wired network.

LOL, gonna speak to him now hopefully lol.

Back