Protein Powder?

lagerlout

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a decent protein powder thats not going to break the bank? I just bought a small maximuscle promax for £20 but it only contains 15 servings! Is there another one that contains the glutamine as well?

hi mate throughout the year holland and barrett have some good deals , have a look HERE will point you in the right direction

Can someone recommend a decent protein powder thats not going to break the bank? I just bought a small maximuscle promax for £20 but it only contains 15 servings! Is there another one that contains the glutamine as well?

What do you want? There are different types.

Whey is considered a fast absorbing one good for after training and caesin is better for when you want a slow digesting one.

Read the ingredients and don't buy ones full of sugar.

As i found Maximuscle products quite expensive for the amount you get i've just tried PhD Pharma Whey which is reasonably priced as it gives you 90 servings

I use this stuff True Whey from Myprotein it tastes really nice choc orange & choc mint especially and it's a good price for the amount you get. If you do decide to buy this stuff quote mp29316 when ordering and we'll both get extra reward points.

Cheers Guys, bowled over by the amount of different products to choose from! When would I want a slow digesting one spectre? I'm training monday, wednesday, friday and saturday. Was going to have one shake in the morning and one in the evening after training and on days of too.
Don't know that much about them though, this is the first time I've ever used any supplements

Have a look at myprotein its a good site and what i do is take it in morning and after i train and when iam not training i take it in mornings and at night before bed. Just a side note with protein powders i had i kept on having to go to the toilet, but i read somewhere that to try isolate protein power which i use now and its great nomore running to the toilet just after i have had the protein powder or stomach ache.

i'm a diabetic so i cant have one thats full of sugars, i get good results off maxi cyclone, is there a less expensive version of this out there ?

I use this stuff True Whey from Myprotein it tastes really nice choc orange & choc mint especially and it's a good price for the amount you get. If you do decide to buy this stuff quote mp29316 when ordering and we'll both get extra reward points.

Cheers everyone, i went for this one in the end. Used your referral code m4rkone got a small discount. Cheers!

Cheers everyone, i went for this one in the end. Used your referral code m4rkone got a small discount. Cheers!

No problem buddy thanks for using the code it got me 130 loyalty points.

Back