Projection/ Too mutch for too little money or what?

If it worked at all the picture would be extremely dim and distorted. But there are a lot of mugs out there.

:grayno: :grayno:

i have seen this advertised before and thought it would not work. but if you look at what some people has said after they had brought the plans they seem pleased with it so there must be some truth in it as the buyers would post a negitive comment if they thought it was no good hummm don't know worth a punt i would think :)

i remember a similar advert many years ago
got the plans
never got around to doing it
so cannot tell you whether it works

:) Lol, a Fresnel lens, absolutley dirt cheap but they do work to an extent...My Grandmother reads her crotchet patterns with one lol.

You will get one cheaper at shops supplying medical equipment or aids for the visually impaired :)

if any one wants these plans and a fresnel lens pls email me....i did get them but never got round to doing it....not much point now with the other equipment i have purchased since.

if you want it....mail me

ideal world on sky do one for 29.99..it clips on to the tele and slides in out.to increase picture size.will see it on ..www.idealworld.tv

Here's a working model

http://www.bstvcentral.b0x.com/bw.htm

Seems to work in a low quality sort of way, you need a spare tv though. I think I'll build one around christmas when I'm off work for a while, I'll let everyone know how I get on.:Chainsaw:

Back