Problems connecting to servers?

dj1981ni

Inactive User
Reaction score
It doesn't happen all the time but more often than not the only thing you'll be watching is

SCRAMBLED

If I check the cfg I am connected its just not decoding. I can't blame the servers as I've been using this 1 guy for over a year with a TM500 and never had a problem.

What channels is this happening on and are you saying they work one night then the next they wont and then after that they will?

Sky do seem to be changing channels alot lately and even with the update channel list provided in the download sections i have had to swap some channels about.

What channels is this happening on and are you saying they work one night then the next they wont and then after that they will?

Sky do seem to be changing channels alot lately and even with the update channel list provided in the download sections i have had to swap some channels about.

i am assuming you have the tm500 shut down from the mains and not in standby as you can only have the line in one box that is fully functioning at the time and i mean turned off at the mains as even if in standby you are connected to the server if not using tm but it is still on in another room with the details of server still in the box this could be the problem.
if the tm is switched off or up in the loft then try the line back in the tm with the open box turned off at the mains if you still have the same problem and server does not connect it is the server where the problem is and you need to contact the server owner
hope this helps

Back