Problems after the Latest Flash Fix

DORN

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondered im aware of the frequent crashes/reboots required I stilll get them every 1-2 days and gotta unplug it but im missing many Adult channels from my list now... the usual delete channels/restore factory settings and rescan is showing nothing.

Has anyone else found since the latest quick fix firmware there missing channels ?

Did you use the 28th or 29th Firmware. There was a known bug with the 28th release

Ahh just checked cheers yeah think i used the 28th one....

I will try the 29th thx again

Thx its working the channels are back all of them :)

Shame the big maq toolbar only has the 28th fix which is problematic.... cos then everyones gonna grab that and have more issues :(

i lose BBC1 2 itv channel 4 and 5 after a while but if i reboot the box i get them back?

i take it the 29th release should fix it ?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

where can i find the software for the 29th,i can only find the 28th and my box also keeps freezing and i have to unplug to get it back working again,thanks

Yeah I tried big mac toolbar and also tbc toolbar, they both only had the firmware fixes for 28th hence the reason why so many and myself had serious issues with the krytview firmware !

Yeah I tried big mac toolbar and also tbc toolbar, they both only had the firmware fixes for 28th hence the reason why so many and myself had serious issues with the krytview firmware !

could you please point me in the direction of the 29th firmware please mate :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

got it mate

i'll post back results!!

ty

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

anyone got a perfectly working fix for this box?

the 29th f/w still doesnt work right for me :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

anyone got a perfectly working fix for this box?

the 29th f/w still doesnt work right for me :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I've been using the 29th flash since it was released and my box still crashes regularly , if your looking for a stable version mate there aint one

maybe the next one will be ok ......................

I have had zero crashes from the 29th firmware all my issues came from the 28th one which crashed every hour or day...

If anything the only thing that crashes/freezes is sometimes when it hangs and u gotta reboot it but thats every now and then:)

Back