Problem with Electric Shower

i have tried the showerhead without the top on it, waterflow seems okay, anyway went to local builders provders they didnt have a showerhead removal tool, said they come with the shower (i'm sure it's around the house somewhere) but he says he will ring triton and get one posted to me for free. :)

removal tool ?showerhead unscrews:Clap::proud:

Go to B&Q and buy a new shower head Eva,
save you waiting around for the removal tool.

It looks like you found the issue. The other big problem with Triton's when you get no water flow and the low pressure light comes on after a few moments - then its 90% chance that the solenoid valve has gone.

Triton will try to charge you £39 for the solenoid coil and the valve but you only need the coil. Ebay is good for these - about £12!!

the local builders providers has the triton showerheads but they're 30 euro, i put the old one back on and the flow is improved, so will wait for the showerhead removal tool and clean it out properly. should arrive today or tomorrow :)

thanks for all the advice guys, as i said i have taken the head off and cleaned it a number of times but i didn't realise you could open it up and clean the limescale from inside it.

got the showerhead removal tool in the post today so have opened showerhead up and there was quite a lot of limescale inside, cleaned it out and seems to be working fine. :)

just to give an update on this, i got a new showerhead in Lidl for 6.99 and it has much better flow than the Triton one, so must just be the design of the Triton showerheads, as i had opened it and totally cleaned it.

is better than it has ever been with the cheap replacement showerhead lol :banana:

Back