prob- tiger woods 06 - ss

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive tried applying my 1st ss file 3 times with no luck i use the merger program but when i burn it i get unrecognized disc anyone any ideas when i apply the patch i end up with the 2 files pi-twoods.360 and pi-twoods.dvd ive used the pal patch and rip this is winding me up i ve wasted 3 discs on it any help apreciated, cheers.

Do the MD5 files match at the bottom of the merger screen? They should be green.
Whats the name of the release?

Edit: Its a Pi release so check the pad with blank (extreme style) option

Last edited:
cheers homerj ive all ready patched the pi-twoods.360 file once will i be able to repatch it in the way you explained, cheers again.
p.s how do you know which options to check with each release?

Not sure if you can repatch it. If you still have the original rars delete it re extract it and start fresh. Just know from previous pi releases that thats what you need to do.
In the merger program if you click the detect button it should actually tell you which style of backup it is

HI

I have the same release but have never patched a game before, would someone be so kind and let me know how it is done and what is needed?

Most games i have so far have not needed anything doing to them!

Cheers

showders said:
HI

I have the same release but have never patched a game before, would someone be so kind and let me know how it is done and what is needed?

Most games i have so far have not needed anything doing to them!

Cheers

hi mate i was in the same postion thanks to homerJ ive just managed it i think!
1st select your iso and press detect, then the name of the game should show up in the drop down menu on top select the same release as the one youve got then slect your ss/patch and merger will ask to check it after that the md5 bars at the bottom should go green if its the right ss/patch if all is ok click merge and let it do its thing then it should be right to burn once its finished.
cheers again hommerj :Clap:

Back