cIOSCORP v3.4 Release!, A few fixes, workarounds, + uninstall packages

Just gone for it with this and its solved all my new error 002 problems. Wii sports resort etc. As for Mariokart not working right well go into extras package and install the relevant update, or load it up old style using previous back up launcher as its not removed when you install this.

Only tested: Madworld / House of dead Overkill / Wii sports resort and mariokart so far but all is well.

Last edited:
Cheers Calisto. Reps added.

Only problem I have is Mario Kart giving me 001 error, all others work fine. Even Sports Resort worked straight away without having to do anything like alt dol.
Hopefully this will resolve 001 errror.

Is the Hackmii Installer compatible?
-> Unfortunately, no. The Hackmii installer refuses to run under
any fakesigned IOS. We're guessing that Team Twiizers thought
that anybody with fakesigned IOS must be a pirate

Hackmii installer is bootmii..... right? im still very much a noob but does this mean bootmii wont work with it?

Is the Hackmii Installer compatible?
-> Unfortunately, no. The Hackmii installer refuses to run under
any fakesigned IOS. We're guessing that Team Twiizers thought
that anybody with fakesigned IOS must be a pirate

Hackmii installer is bootmii..... right? im still very much a noob but does this mean bootmii wont work with it?

its is mate it also installs dvdx and hbc

its is mate it also installs dvdx and hbc

so what happens with bootmii? if its already installed then will it still work once cioscorp 3.4 is installed?

i wouldnt think so mate cioscorp changes the ios files so im assuming it would stop it working but i could be wrong the best thing you could do is do a nand backup now then try using cioscorp then test bootmii if it works great if not just reload the nand

so what happens with bootmii? if its already installed then will it still work once cioscorp 3.4 is installed?

Yes it still works if Bootmii is installed into boot2.

To install Bootmii on a Wii where cioscorp v3.4 has already been installed you need to install IOS36-64-v1042 first, this will let Bootmii/dvdx/HBC install properly. Then reinstall cioscorp.

Yes it still works if Bootmii is installed into boot2.

To install Bootmii on a Wii where cioscorp v3.4 has already been installed you need to install IOS36-64-v1042 first, this will let Bootmii/dvdx/HBC install properly. Then reinstall cioscorp.

thanks. im on cioscorp v3.2 at the moment with bootmii and preloader installed. so i assume i can just go ahead and install cioscorp v3.4 and all will still work as before then?

Would someone be kind enough to upload it with a different hosting provider please?

Cheers,
Nick.

hi just caught up with this thread my grandchildren have wii's with the original 1.3 gamma backup loader on can i just use the homebrew channel from zelda hack to install this cIOSCORP v3.4 or do i need to do anything else first

thanks edogg

I'll have a go at this. usb loader is doing my nut in and I forgot how to make a channel out of good .dol files :)

*f*ck me is there anything that DOESNT work on it? guitar hero 5 straight on from disc channel and guitar working been having a right mare with that one. good method is this back on top..

Last edited:
hmm spoke to soon , quite a few wont load up must be my hacks.ini

i put Cios Rev 14 and Neogamma r8 beta 1 over it and can run all the others fine for now

changed my hacks ini to include region free wii and all is well :) :)

Last edited:
hi just caught up with this thread my grandchildren have wii's with the original 1.3 gamma backup loader on can i just use the homebrew channel from zelda hack to install this cIOSCORP v3.4 or do i need to do anything else first

thanks edogg

You just use the homebrew channel to load it m8.

ok thanks I haven't touched them since the zelda hack but some games are trying to update from 3.2e_B which i put them on will this cure the updates as they break the zelda hack

edogg

ok thanks I haven't touched them since the zelda hack but some games are trying to update from 3.2e_B which i put them on will this cure the updates as they break the zelda hack

edogg

just run the installer from homebrew channel m8. i had my wii upped to 3.2e using my wads, installed cioscorp 3.4 and all games running perfect on 3.2e and preloader installed ;) I've not tried 4.1e which leads me to my next question ..

what are the benefits of 4.1e and does it work with this new cioscorp? or will i be left to answer my own question again :D

fromm 3.2 to 4.0 you can use the SD card to move wiimare and other channels to. saving system memory, also i think theres other little improvements. the cioscorp will work with 4.1 fine. The update to 4.1 i believe was due to the wii motion video being replayed after playing wiimare.

Back