confused cant burn games with new FW

mastic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive just had my 360 firmware updated to play the new wave games to the 1.6. i tried a game that i had patched with the wave 3 patch for older FW and they did not work So i D/L a game and burnt without the patch but it comes up with a mixed media message or open tray. I shot down to the guy who flashed the 360 and he tried the new games and they worked fine. Did some checking on here and tried that ABGX and this is what comes up

abgxss.jpg

I have never had a bad burn using img burn but now have wasted 4 discs trying differnent games . I extract the files as normal loke below and get the 2 files at the top left in the ss

winrarss.jpg

any idea where im going wrong as ive burnt over 60 games and no problems untill the new fw.

the ones you have patched wont work on this ix1.6 mate its a feature of the fw im assuming you dont go online so why did you update to 1.6 out of intrest. are you loading the img into imgburn using the .dvd file mate that contains the disc layer break, the reason that the bottom 2 yellow bits in abgx means the game is not in the database to be verified yet which wont matter to you if you dont go on live.

Last edited:
the ones you have patched wont work on this ix1.6 mate its a feature of the fw im assuming you dont go online so why did you update to 1.6 out of intrest. .

I took it to someone and just asked him to update my firware so i could play the new wave 3 games.Never been online with the 360

Dont know how to tell if its a lite on and yes 1 game was ufc. Im just doing red faction at the mo ( about an hour ) i will let you know how i get on. Updated imgburn and will see if this works, im wondering if imgburn as lost some of its settings

l know the patch one dont work on 1.4 m8 it needs an update . l have to update f/w on my m8's banned box so he could play it

wot wrong with this game and liteon then ?

ive copied ufc for 2 of the mates and theyve had no trouble with there liteons, i wasnt aware there was a problem with it.
@mastic: are you loading the iso into imgburn using the .dvd file mate because if im right not doing can cause a mixed media message.

Last edited:
l know the patch one dont work on 1.4 m8 it needs an update . l have to update f/w on my m8's banned box so he could play it

wot wrong with this game and liteon then ?

my mate (dibbers) put 1.6 on lite-on but it wouldnt play wave 3 games so had to put 1.51 instead, as we no ufc is a wave 3 game

im using the new 1.6 ok on my litone unit,all i did was the power cycle after flashing with ck3 kit and stick a disc in.all discs including ufc playing fine no problem with drive.did my nephew's as well,and all theirs are good.

Back