cIOSCORP v3.4 Release!, A few fixes, workarounds, + uninstall packages

will this work on my jap wii that i semi bricked by updating from 3.2j to 3.4u .any idears please.

Yes it still works if Bootmii is installed into boot2.

To install Bootmii on a Wii where cioscorp v3.4 has already been installed you need to install IOS36-64-v1042 first, this will let Bootmii/dvdx/HBC install properly. Then reinstall cioscorp.

anyone have a link for this wad please? IOS36-64-v1042

Hi all I have installed the cioscorp 3.4, but still get 001 error when I try and play wii fit plus, I am on 3.2e any ideas why this won,t work?

regards

mick

Use gecko OS 1.9.1, 1.9.2, or 1.9.3.

It works fine with that.

I have a working .wad of 1.9.1 if you want it?

cheers for the reply mozr could you pm me the wad please

regards

mick

Here mate.

Not my work. But I have installed it using wad manager on 2 3.2 wii's, and a 4.2 Wii no probs.

You can of course get the latest version through homebrew browser, but you have to launch HBC every time you want to use it.

A nice channel is much easier (for my idiotic family anyways).

Hi all I have installed the cioscorp 3.4, but still get 001 error when I try and play wii fit plus, I am on 3.2e any ideas why this won,t work?

regards

mick

did you install cioscorp extras mate? and is preloader setup alright (cioscorp not much use otherwise)

did you install cioscorp extras mate? and is preloader setup alright (cioscorp not much use otherwise)

no mate will install the extra,s now, and how do I setup prloader?

regards

mick

Here mate.

Not my work. But I have installed it using wad manager on 2 3.2 wii's, and a 4.2 Wii no probs.

You can of course get the latest version through homebrew browser, but you have to launch HBC every time you want to use it.

A nice channel is much easier (for my idiotic family anyways).

Cheers for that mate downloaded the wad put it in the wad file on sd card but cannot see the wad in wad manager?

Any ideas

no mate will install the extra,s now, and how do I setup prloader?

regards

mick

is preloader installed ? and hacks.ini on sd root ?

*is this cioscorp 3.5 (for 4.2e)?

SoftMii 3.5 - 4.2 Version

Admin Note: The CIOSCORP included in this package is NEW, Completely re-done from the ground up the proper way. No more using one ios in multiple slots, these are the proper ios with the dip patch added in. This means that ios 36 is ios36 dipped etc, no worrying that a game will malfunction because its ios has been replaced with a different ios than the game is expecting. Also this means no brick worries for LU users as these are the latest (lu64+ compatible) non stubbed IOS. This CiosCorp is not in anyway affiliated with da_letter_a's buggy malformed cioscorp releases. Also this guide is basically pulled from the old softmii guides with the majority of the fat trimmed. Nothing is ripped from other packages, Most all packages look about the same these days as the basic steps have become more or less standard just with the optional parts differing. The main difference with this pack is you get the safest most stable cioscorp to date.

hxxp://gamingexposed.com/docs/wiidocs/117-softmod40.html

Last edited:
Cheers for that mate I am on 3.2 so I gonna follow that tut in the link an update it to 4.2

regards

mick

What version of wad manager are you using?

The directory listing should look like this:

SD:/wad/Gecko OS 1.9.1-osgk.wad

It should work woth 1.3, but I used 1.4, and 1.5.

The wad is defintely present as a .wad and not a zip file?

The fact that it can't see it is weird, let alone attempt to install it.

Try grabbing wad manager 1.5 and booting it from within homebrew browser, then try and install the wad.

got it sorted mate all working fine now cheers for all your help mate

Back