prob running backups

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 3.4E wii, i used the letter bomb, then the modmii to get it sorted, but i get an 'error has occured' screen when trying to run backups, its an older wii (leh2291) is there anything else i need to do to get them to run?

tia

Try installing Darkcops some say it is risky though????

Sent from my mobile device using fingers and thumbs!

yeh i installed that through the homebrew thingy, it installs, restarts, but then still the same??

use modmii to update the console to 4.3 and do the hack again.

the letterbomb hack is only meant to be used on 4.3wii's.. ;)

was already on 4.3E ;)

i tried following tutorials, but so many things have advanced and changed since the tuts were written that i was in a right mucking fuddle about 15 mins in lol

i used letter bomb
backed up nand
used modmii
then darkcorp

what order should i do what in so as not to kill it

if you have already backed up nand then you'll be done it ten minutes.

1. start up modmii
2. type "i agree"
3. select "w" modmii wizard
4. select "n" no
5. select "3.x"
6. select "4.3"
7. select "a"
8. select "y"
9. select "y"
10. select "y"
11. select "y"
12. "y"
13. "y"
14. custom theme choice, u decide "y/n"
15. yes
16. "1" fat 32
17 "3" both
18. "usb"
19 finally yes to start download and custom tut.

you will then have two folders one called copy to usb and one called copy to sd card. (these folders will be wherever you have setup modmii to store them)

if you are not bothering with a usb loader then forget about the "copy to usb folder" for now.

format your sd card then copy the contents of "copy to sd" folder onto your sd card.

follow the intructions on the custom tut made by modmii and your wii should be fully hacked and up to date.. :)

as for playing backup disks,

i dont really bother with that because the usb loader is easier and looks better, but im sure modmii puts a channel on for playing backups during the hack "looks like a blue spinning disk"

Last edited:
Back