premium

Ro0otx

New Member +
Reaction score
Hello team
i would like to pay 6 months fees using my paypal account, but it won't let me paying it !

pay-problem.png

my card working fine and don't have any problem
anything to do, please ?

It says carnt authorise your card, i would of thought you need to ring the bank and ask why.

i already contacted them and they said nothing is wrong
i've paid some google services with the same card and everything went fine !
unfortunately, i don't have another way to pay the premium fees !

Okey, Thanks @Ferret
i will wait a reply from @Mick to see if we can sort out this !

Thank you
If you have had your PayPal account for quite a while it should show as being a confirmed account. Have you had a new card and forgot to update the details in your PayPal account?
I have linked my Bank account as well as my card so am given the option of which one to pay with when using PayPal.

EDIT.............It does look from your 1st post that you are being offered an alternative way to pay.

If you have had your PayPal account for quite a while it should show as being a confirmed account. Have you had a new card and forgot to update the details in your PayPal account?
I have linked my Bank account as well as my card so am given the option of which one to pay with when using PayPal.

EDIT.............It does look from your 1st post that you are being offered an alternative way to pay.
yes, i am with this account since 2016 and it's confirmed and verified with my identity
for the option to choose, unfortunately, i am not an Europe person and here in my country, it's only possible to verify it with a VISA CARD
so that's why it's the first option to use to pay the fees of Membership account !
i wish i had many other options, but it's what it's

Just checked which Countries have restrictions on their PayPal accounts and was shocked to see the Falkland Islands included in a list which does not have the ability to receive payments.
In saying that, I guess because of their isolation they are buyers rather than sellers. 😂

Back