Poppy-burning Muslim protesters

I hear what peeps are saying in regards to it being a small minority etc, but over the past 5 years I only feel this minority are getting bigger and bigger, maybe im wrong but thats how i feel

I'm sorry mate but he isn't saddened by the poppy protest .
According to that article he is saddened that his mosque has been attacked

Im a muslim and here goes my personal opinion alongside most of my family, community and friends is that these extremists should be shot!
They are nothing but trouble causing Mother fookers who dont have no idea on true islam and muslims. So all those who presume all muslims are the same we are NOT

You can't blame all the christians or catholics for what the IRA or EDL etc Do. Therefore the same goes for muslims i know there is alot of shit going on its mainly that twat Anjum Choudary and his 30 men behind it all. These fookers need shooting or deporting simple!

Welcome to Facebook

Im a muslim and here goes my personal opinion alongside most of my family, community and friends is that these extremists should be shot!
They are nothing but trouble causing Mother fookers who dont have no idea on true islam and muslims. So all those who presume all muslims are the same we are NOT

You can't blame all the christians or catholics for what the IRA or EDL etc Do. Therefore the same goes for muslims i know there is alot of shit going on its mainly that twat Anjum Choudary and his 30 men behind it all. These fookers need shooting or deporting simple!

Welcome to Facebook

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Welcome to Facebook

Well said that man :Clap:

Welcome to Facebook

best post throughout the thread....

Nice one JIMMYQ.. Good post.

If anyone wants the address of the poppy burner who lives in luton i have it :)...

Sorry but can I just say credit where it's due because a few months ago threads like this would have been sin binned days ago and out of control within hours, the fact this thread is still going proves dw's improved quite a lot in that regard. Nice one.

Welcome to Facebook

I thought you was Jewish???

Welcome to Facebook

Nice to see someone who is a Muslim speaking his mind and keeping this post going with factual information, instead of the usual back fighting that occurs closing what is a serious thread thus denying those who do have an opinion on the topic the chance to debate it properly.

Well said JIMMYQ great post. :Clap::Clap:

I thought you was Jewish???

nope i think the only thing we have in common is our bell ends then again i guess mine is bigger too so nope ....lol
:proud:

Back