Point me in the right direction for DBMG2 please!

C

cornz

1.I think i have just about managed to gather enough info from here and the net that i can now burn cards, However, a few bits of help would be appreciated.
If i make a card using DBMG2 hex, when i have to re-enter the remote control cards, will i have to copy a "more up to date" DBMG2 hex file onto the card or is the DBMG2 hex suitable for all monthly codes?

2.I havew asked this before but i still havent been able to dtermine if i'm right or not. 2nd time lucky? Using the multiprogrammer build 5 hardware and wedzboys software to program blank gold cards
Im 90% sure i have to use a loader HEX file to "through program the PIC on the card". I know that using Elvis and MP6/7 this part is done automatically. Can someone confirm or deny this please?

3.MOSC... I have extracted my keys using MKFIND, but the process looks horrendously complicated, seems the package bitmap needs altering, all sorts of code need entering in hex using MKFind, in short, its difficult to find any single piece of information or tutorials (i have the tutorials of Wolverine's site but they only go so far in answering my questions). Does anyone know of a step by step guide on what is invloved and how one would go about it.

Well, thats it. Im sorry if these questions have been asked a 1000 times or more but it seems that i take one step forward then take 2 steps back. If anyone is willing to help me, i'll gladly recipricate the favour...Thanks....Cornz.....

I'm really sorry that this post appeared 3 times. The first time I tried to send it, I got a flood control warning, then a http 500 connection timed out error, re-tried and got the same thing. Only on 3rd attempt did it inform me the post was successful.I wasn't aware it had posted it the 2 previous attempts!
Sorry........Cornz

1. You do not need to reprogram the card using your programmer when the DBMG2 codes need updating. All you do is enter the codes via the parental code menu. There is a tutorial on how to do this in the 'How to make a DBMG2 Card' tutorial at my site;
www.wolverine.i8.com

3. Once you have your PPUA and MK01 from your original card, all you need is a program called ODPBMCalc. I will try to get a link to this asap. This program allows you to enter your MK01 and PPUA and what channels you need, it will generate a PBM for you and with a hit of a button generate Secanix 4.4c or Secanix 45 hex files for you, ready to write to the smartcard.

I hope this has helped you.

Wolverine

Helped me a great deal... Its all starting to come together now...
Things are happening and thats gotta be a good sign... Thanks for the help...
It *is* appreciated.

Nice one cornz keep at it m8 that's wot we like to here..... ;) Gazer.

Back