plugins

juggsy75

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guya, just bought my first vu box and im already loving what i can do with it, ive looked through the pre installed list of plugins i can download and im wondering if there are any that stand out from the rest, so far ive only downloaded the weather and tsmedia ones.....i saw one that said live football, also is it recomended to only download these or are there 3rd party ones that will work without being unstable to the box.....cheers guys

hey guya, just bought my first vu box and im already loving what i can do with it, ive looked through the pre installed list of plugins i can download and im wondering if there are any that stand out from the rest, so far ive only downloaded the weather and tsmedia ones.....i saw one that said live football, also is it recomended to only download these or are there 3rd party ones that will work without being unstable to the box.....cheers guys

If your into IPTV then try Kodidirect and install the Genesis addon. I assume you have a epg setup if not and the image is not included try Crossepg with the cooltv guide setup as a front end.

hi, just bought vu+duo 2.. has black hole image. Can you recommend a channel list and where can I download the epg set up from..

Catseyes channel list is a favourite of mine.

You have crossepg under menu-setup

Configure that for the epg you would like.

where can I download cats eyes chanel list from. I have internal Hdd installed, would you recommend to install channels and epg on internal hdd or USB stick

- - - Updated - - -

I am a newbie... all help will be greatly appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

what setup would you recommend

where can I download cats eyes chanel list from. I have internal Hdd installed, would you recommend to install channels and epg on internal hdd or USB stick

- - - Updated - - -

I am a newbie... all help will be greatly appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

what setup would you recommend

EPG would be better saved to usb stick, if you use the forums search engine it will find you the catseye settings.

Back