Plex

What are you getting in your sub, as you mentioned that you are not getting Live TV?

If you are inly getting Movies and TV shows, thenyou can get this for free with addons such as Exodus in Kodi.

Also if they do have live TV how much are the subs (please dont say who they are with) so that we can conpare to what they are on Kodi and sat boxes

with this sub while it works get full S** and HD all USA channels footy at W/E every match was on at 3PM all the films and box sets concerts UFC Boxing Adult if you want it i just bought this to see what it was like. i have dm800hd android box and firestick. i just wanted to see the difference and personally prefer PLEX to Kodi

I'd suggest using the Streaming TV general discussion area: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/streaming-tv-general-discussion-585/

That there is a cost involved, no matter which Plex route you take, puts a lot of people off. Whether that's the need to pay for the server client software to run your own media server, or a subscription to get the stuff you can get on Kodi for free.

Back