Please write all your problems with the latest patch for all models

Hi mate welcome to digital worldz.
A mgcamd server works perfect on a non linux technomate like the 5402 or any technomate with the "8281" menu
It would be in the newdcam protocol and works perfect i've been using a mgcamd server for nearly a year now and it's working 100%
Regards

Hi,

Sorry might not be in the right post to ask again about that...but how can mgcamd be used with the 8281? I've had only used the remote to enter "cccam" details...have no idea how loading that on pc>usb.
Many thanks

Hi,

Sorry might not be in the right post to ask again about that...but how can mgcamd be used with the 8281? I've had only used the remote to enter "cccam" details...have no idea how loading that on pc>usb.
Many thanks
the 8281 has newcamd protocol as default this what you use for mgcamd just put in info the same as with cccam and don't change anything else

the 8281 has newcamd protocol as default this what you use for mgcamd just put in info the same as with cccam and don't change anything else

NB: It also has other default as Cccam too obviously and you simply select the one you want to use as you set up your lines within 8281!
What I hadnt realised was that Newcamd could read Mgcamd - very interesting 'just in case'!:Biggrin2:

A mgcamd server works perfect on a non linux technomate like the 5402 or any technomate with the "8281" menu
It would be in the newdcam protocol and works perfect i've been using a mgcamd server for nearly a year now and it's working 100%
Regards

g8 information my friend

@ Phantom:
Re patches:-

I really do hope our friend Phantom IS watching the posts in this thread - I also assume we STILL await the 'universal' patch we've been repeatedly requesting this past 18 months - for TM6000 Super series in MY particular case (TM6900HD Super)?
Please Phantom - yet AGAIN put into a patch 744P whatever is in 737P to enable C Ned on 19E still remaining in Irdeto 2 PLUS the few SECA ones also mentioned in another post - it really CAN'T be rocket science surely?
Why should I have to be staying on 737P when I could be gaining all the extras on 743P (e.g. the EPG extra coverage) - its truly beyond me!

(Sorry to have repeated my post in Digidudes thread, but we've had very little response of late from Phantom or TM - so its just a friendly reminder for them!) :littleang

Regards

Hello mate im just wondering how do you put it mgcamd line in a technomate 5402 can you show a little example of how you got it working i would be very greatful

on TM5402 use Newcamd for mgcamd m8

example they like

Protocol Newcamd

Timeout 1Sec

ID test

Password test2

Address technomate.sen.to

PORT 28000

Attachments

• CCcam and NewcamD.jpg
    CCcam and NewcamD.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 18
line example {technomate.sen.to 28000 test test2 }

example on TM

Protocol Newcamd

Timeout 1Sec

ID test

Password test2

PORT 28000

Attachments

• Picture 351.jpg
    Picture 351.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 10
@ Phantom:
Re patches:-

I really do hope our friend Phantom IS watching the posts in this thread - I also assume we STILL await the 'universal' patch we've been repeatedly requesting this past 18 months - for TM6000 Super series in MY particular case (TM6900HD Super)?
Please Phantom - yet AGAIN put into a patch 744P whatever is in 737P to enable C Ned on 19E still remaining in Irdeto 2 PLUS the few SECA ones also mentioned in another post - it really CAN'T be rocket science surely?
Why should I have to be staying on 737P when I could be gaining all the extras on 743P (e.g. the EPG extra coverage) - its truly beyond me!

(Sorry to have repeated my post in Digidudes thread, but we've had very little response of late from Phantom or TM - so its just a friendly reminder for them!) :littleang

Hi holmroad

look like it gone to sleep again m8

line example {technomate.sen.to 28000 test test2 }

example on TM

Protocol Newcamd

Timeout 1Sec

ID test

Password test2

PORT 28000

Thank you very much my freind very greatful

xxxxxx Thank you so much got my mgcamd line working perfect on my technomate 5402 thank you m8

Comments made by members up to 04-03-2012 beiong fixed.
If you want to add any more up to 12 midnight 14-03-2012

Comments made by members up to 04-03-2012 beiong fixed.
If you want to add any more up to 12 midnight 14-03-2012

Thats great mate, but really hope you've managed to merge TM6900HD Super patch 737P with 743P to enable C Ned 19E on 19E to open with latest softcam this time?
Thanks again for all you are trying to do!:Biggrin2:

hi phantom thx for the good job m8.
i have TM6900 super path 726
many freesings and blocks on HD channels.
After total restart everything is back ok for a time

hi phantom thx for the good job m8.
i have TM6900 super path 726
many freesings and blocks on HD channels.
After total restart everything is back ok for a time

wont you are using newcamd or CCcam on TM

make sure you do factory resets between loading any patch on your TM m8

1)back up channel list
2)factory reset
3)load patch726p
4)factory reset
5) put back channellist

i have 6900HDsuper I never had this problem on patch 726p using CCcam function for almost too year now. no freezes Works stable m8

Hello guys i got the mgcamd line working on my technomate 5402 but sometimes while im watching it would freeze and then i have to go into the 8281 menu disconnect the line then put it back on and then it work come back on any ideas why it does this i would be very greatful

Hello guys i got the mgcamd line working on my technomate 5402 but sometimes while im watching it would freeze and then i have to go into the 8281 menu disconnect the line then put it back on and then it work come back on any ideas why it does this i would be very greatful
as manic01 says and it could be lots of things are you downloading anything at the same time do you use wifi or lan cable network how fast is your broadband, reboot router and see or start with contacting the server and ask if he had any problems.

Back