Please write all your problems with the latest patch for all models

can we have canaal digitaal nl emulator added to all HD models with latest patch
..:: Canal+ NL Package @ 19.2E Astra ::..
Frequency Channel Name Content The system & ID which is decrypt Update
12343 H 27500 RTL 4 [16:9] Irdeto2 (062200)
RTL 5 [16:9]
RTL 7 [16:9]
RTL 8 [16:9]
TV Oranje
Discovery Channel [English audio]
Animal Planet [English audio]
EuroSport [English audio] [16:9]
DTV
Disney XD / Veronica
Comedy Central / TMF
12515 H 22000 NED1 [16:9] Irdeto2 (062200)
NED2 [16:9]
NED3 [16:9]
Nickelodeon [English audio]
National Geographic Channel [English audio]
NET5 [English audio]
SBS6
Is it possible to change on the tm7100 triple that the second sat tuner is the main recording tuner so if your watching something live (on tuner 1)and you have something set to record your live tv won't be interupted by the set recording (channel switch to recording channel)
Also on the 6902+5402+7102 is it possible to stop the tm switching to the channel it's going to record it's very frustrating when you are watching a recording or whatever and the tm switches to the channel you are going to record.
Can the recording not just happen in the background without switching to the channel
On the 6900 non super is it possible to change firmware that you can watch DTT while recording SAT TV(like on the 6902+6900 super)
Rgds

This thread is for problems with latest patches, not wish lists, correct me if I'm wrong.:)

Problem TM-6800HD S+ with latest patch, when updating 7 day epg for 28.2, channel list can be seen updating after a min or so, then when you press any button on stb remote the stb reboots so not possible to view 7 day epg as epg data is lost when stb is powered off. This is a problem with the patch:) Although having the 7 day epg with now and next data was on my wishlist! A fix would be much appreciated as support leans towards the 02 series now.

Cheers

I totally agree with 'thijss26' - 1), the switching to a recording while you are watching another channel (or usb recording) on my TM 6902 totally irritates me... not sure why TM thought this feature would be good to begin with. If this cannot be fixed I'll probably be looking at byuing a VU+duo in the future.

With regards to patch problems, the TM6902 latest patch does not let me record two different tuners at the same time through the EPG.... so I've reverted back to patch 114 for now.

thanks

Jono

Lets hope our friend Phantom (and Technomate of course) actually listen to our observations - AND 'wishes' this time, - all AS REQUESTED by Phantom himself - now that the dust has settled on the latest patches, which lets face it have still left us with SO many issues still unresolved!
(e.g. C Ned 19E still not opening with softcam, issues with motor/positioner when moving between satellites, Cccam freezes with SCT HD 13E, etc etc all as posted in this thread!):Hit:

Thanks for all your comments
Please make sure you explain in details
I am reading each post / taking notes
Time limit is by Sunday 11-pm 04-03-2012

To Phanth0m
is it possible to let us know wich things are possible and wich not so we don't have to ask or request again
Rgds

7.42p on 6900 Super

Not sure if this is software or hardware related:

Ch4 HD picture freezes but sound continues.

Very, very occasionally HD channels drop out completely and leave grey hashed lines across the screen. The box has to be powered down from mains to recover.

Thank you for your work.

Would it be possible to download BISS keys? My TM6900 Super remote really hates the bashing it gets after a factory reset.

Hi again Phantom,

I have been away from home for a week and I haven't been able to check up on the new patches that have been released... I have searched all of the various download sites... but I cannot find any new patch for the TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+

The last patch I applied to the TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ was this one...

Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_ALL_117p_20120116.stb (6.4MB)

I applied this patch on the day it was released back in January this year... and I can't find any newer one... have you actually released an updated patch for this model receiver...?

I asked if a couple of new features could be added to the TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ on the 'Feedback' section of the 'Download Centre' (link below)

Download center

I also asked the same question regarding these new features for the TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ on the Forum thread 'YOUR Questions to Technomate' (link below)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/189899/#215

I also asked the same question regarding these new features for the TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ on the Forum thread 'Phantom's Offer' (link below)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/281772/#14

I would (respectfully) appreciate a reply from either yourself or Technomate as to whether these two new features I have 'requested' can actually be implemented on the TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+

Also...

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ (Phantompatch 1.17p + latest TMSoftcam)

I still have the same problem with the following three channels on...

Astra 1M at 19.2°E

11.778 V [27500] 3/4 DVB-S [QPSK] 38.0 Mbps [Europe Beam]

MTV Live HD [VPID 2000/APID 2001/PPID 2000] ---> NOT opening

12.285 V [27500] 3/4 DVB-S [QPSK] 38.0 Mbps [Europe Beam]

NT1 France [VPID 0168/APID 0113/PPID 0168] ---> NOT opening

XXL France [VPID 0164/APID 0096/PPID 0164] ---> NOT opening (not sure if it should be)

Thanks again for all your work on these TM patches...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
With latest patch (743) for 6800 super I was using a cline and 2 x ncline's all ok. When I tried to use just 2 x clines the stb locked up and had to be rebooted to work again (I had to remove ethernet and diable clines or stb was in a locking up loop) . On advice from here I've gone back to 726 and am currently running 4 x clines and all is ok. Others have posted this is an issue with f/w 740 and later.

latest patch on TM 6902 does not allow simultaneous recording on different tuners through using the timer... system asks to delete one timer recording.

thanks

hello i got a technomate 5402 im just wondering i got a guy that wants to offer me mgcamd server but i can't use this on my system due to that there no addon for this the last addon only got cccam and newcamd can someone make a new addon with mgcamd please?

Thanks for all your comments,
i have read all posts and taken notes soon there will be solution for all problem possible to fix

I do not know whether I am time barred to submit this problem.

While trying to flash a new Dm 800Se Hd clone (loaded with a russian image),my box has arrived at this stage =
Power on / Dream Multimedia / Yellor bar loading / stop halfway rectangular screen/ then blank screen /
fewseconds 12 secs +, notice BLUE light - fixed( no flasing or blinking).
I shall require a tuto HOW TO RECOVER the lamed BOX.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Thanks for all your comments,
i have read all posts and taken notes soon there will be solution for all problem possible to fix

I do not know whether I am time barred to submit this problem.

While trying to flash a new Dm 800Se Hd clone (loaded with a russian image),my box has arrived at this stage =
Power on / Dream Multimedia / Yellor bar loading / stop halfway rectangular screen/ then blank screen /
fewseconds 12 secs +, notice BLUE light - fixed( no flasing or blinking).
I shall require a tuto HOW TO RECOVER the lamed BOX.

Many thanks for your assistance.

As manic01 states, I cannot understand why you've posted this question here mate - as we are discussing ONLY Technomates here?
Please repost in the Dreambox Section to get your answers!:Dunce:

hello i got a technomate 5402 im just wondering i got a guy that wants to offer me mgcamd server but i can't use this on my system due to that there no addon for this the last addon only got cccam and newcamd can someone make a new addon with mgcamd please?
Hi mate welcome to digital worldz.
A mgcamd server works perfect on a non linux technomate like the 5402 or any technomate with the "8281" menu
It would be in the newdcam protocol and works perfect i've been using a mgcamd server for nearly a year now and it's working 100%
Regards

Last edited:
Hi mate welcome to digital worldz.
A mgcamd server works perfect on a non linux technomate like the 5402 or any technomate with the "8281" menu
It would be in the newdcam protocol and works perfect i've been using a mgcamd server for nearly a year now and it's working 100%
Regards

Must admit I hadnt realised mgcamd would work through Cccam mate - thanks for pointing it out!:Hit:

Back