Any problem with 31 models of TM receivers ask Phant0m

I too have had a few problems with my receivers TM5200D Super / TM5402HD CI+ which has been well documented in the replies above. I and i think many others do not utilize CCAM or NEWCAMD, but use the PATCH / SOFTCAM.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank PHANTOM for all his efforts in this hobby of ours. Look forward to a new patch.

Dennis

These non linux stb's are some of the best you can buy.
Never had any issues really with any of them, except slow reading of jsc irdeto card.
TM1500 still my fav stb, maybe because it was my first.

Would it be possible for the 6900 Super (and others I suspect) to see networked files other than just channel, patch and cs? eg picture and video extensions?

Thanks, m

phantom, thanks for the good work!

On the 6900 super, there seems to be a problem with newcamd and cccam in that on hd channls 28.2. On occasions the picture goes black but the sound continues. I have seen other posts complaining of the same thing on different sats. I'm on patch 742

Also I do get random reboots when updating 7 day epg

Cheers

One more problem I've been getting of late, is that when I first boot up my TM6900HD Super using patch 742P plus latest softcam, I find that I have no signal on the channel/satellite I last left it on!
So I then try other satellites using my motorized system (USALS) and it states its moving to another satellite as requested, yet it doesnt actually move the dish so there's still no signal anywhere!
So I switch off receiver at back - and lo & behold its all working again and the channel displays a signal in green!
I do accept that this just may be my receiver at fault and not caused via the patch, but thought I'd better mention it in this Phantom thread.
Thanks again Phantom!:Hit:

Thank you Phantom it will be great if you can do this.

My biggest problem on TM6900 super is
TNT SD channels 19e freezing

One more problem I've been getting of late, is that when I first boot up my TM6900HD Super using patch 742P plus latest softcam, I find that I have no signal on the channel/satellite I last left it on!
So I then try other satellites using my motorized system (USALS) and it states its moving to another satellite as requested, yet it doesnt actually move the dish so there's still no signal anywhere!
So I switch off receiver at back - and lo & behold its all working again and the channel displays a signal in green!
I do accept that this just may be my receiver at fault and not caused via the patch, but thought I'd better mention it in this Phantom thread.
Thanks again Phantom!:Hit:

Holmroad - it's not just yours. My 6900 Super does the same with 742P. So I think it should be on the list. (I'd forgotten about it til seeing this post cos 742P didn't give anything else of value to me so i went back to 741P. Apart from the pretty "loading" graphic!)

Last edited:
Holmroad - it's not just yours. My 6900 Super does the same with 742P. So I think it should be on the list. (I'd forgotten about it til seeing this post cos 742P didn't give anything else of value to me so i went back to 741P. Apart from the pretty "loading" graphic!)

Thanks for that mate, I hope it did make Phantom's list in time!
However mine has now started to do this nearly every time I first switch it on from standby, yes I'm on patch 742P but I fear it just MAY be a hardware (i.e. maybe bulging caps etc) rather than software problem!
I will now start a new thread about this and see what response we get mate!
I will also try going back to 741P as you suggest, but must admit I'm not too hopeful!:handball:

Back