New patch in download centres please write all your comments in this post

Hi guy's

I have removed path after a few restarts. TM6900super always blocking, i have stil have to put the receiver out and then back on.
Have anybode experience with the size of the external HD?
I'm thinking that it better when i remove the HD from the receiver.
HD have a capacity from 1TB Somebody have experiance with this?

regards

Hi guy's

I have removed path after a few restarts. TM6900super always blocking, i have stil have to put the receiver out and then back on.
Have anybode experience with the size of the external HD?
I'm thinking that it better when i remove the HD from the receiver.
HD have a capacity from 1TB Somebody have experiance with this?

regards

i've used 1tb usb powert drives the whole time without any problems on the 6902+7100+6900nonsuper i did have problems with the internal e-sate 1tb hdd inside the 7100 overheating and crashing the whole time

TM6900HD Combo Super+ Tested patch 7.47p for 4 days looked ok at 1st then noticed that the blind scan was not picking up as many feeds as it used to confirmed this with 2 other blind scan receivers,

So I tested some of the earlier patches to find out where it all went wrong,
7.36p issued 23/12/10 Blind search works ok,PLTV ok,Dutch tv 19.2 east ok,
7.37p issued 12/01/11 as above,
7.38p issued 31/01/11 Blind search ok,PLTV ok,Dutch tv gone,
7.39p issued 23/02/11 Blind search ok,PLTV shaky,Dutch tv gone ,ORF now added & ok,
7.41p & all subsequent patches blind scan corrupted,PLTV shaky.

So it looks like when a new service is added that the software that works the Blind Scan or other CAS is corrupted as the original software has been modified several times it may be time to completely rewrite this software as what we currently have with 7.47p does not work very well as it is a miss mash of modifying software to the detriment of the receivers performance,

So I have now gone back to patch 7.36p as the Blind scan is the best & PLTV is ok + the signal bars are more responsive when looking for new transponders.

Last edited:
TM6900HD Combo Super+ Tested patch 7.47p for 4 days looked ok at 1st then noticed that the blind scan was not picking up as many feeds as it used to confirmed this with 2 other blind scan receivers,

So I tested some of the earlier patches to find out where it all went wrong,
7.36p issued 23/12/10 Blind search works ok,PLTV ok,Dutch tv 19.2 east ok,
7.37p issued 12/01/11 as above,
7.38p issued 31/01/11 Blind search ok,PLTV ok,Dutch tv gone,
7.39p issued 23/02/11 Blind search ok,PLTV shaky,Dutch tv gone ,ORF now added & ok,
7.41p & all subsequent patches blind scan corrupted,PLTV shaky.

So it looks like when a new service is added that the software that works the Blind Scan or other CAS is corrupted as the original software has been modified several times it may be time to completely rewrite this software as what we currently have with 7.47p does not work very well as it is a miss mash of modifying software to the detriment of the receivers performance,

So I have now gone back to patch 7.36p as the Blind scan is the best & PLTV is ok + the signal bars are more responsive when looking for new transponders.

Well done mate - a very comprehensive set of tests on SOME of our current problems etc!
However I believe your findings do prove that really the best 'overall' patch may in fact be 737P as reported previously, even though patch 726P has consistently been the best for 8281 AND PLTV audio sync + jerkiness!
SCT HD on 13E is perfect with patch 726P, but totally freezes up immediately on all the others we have all tested!
so at present we all have our own preferences, depending on what are our respective priorities?
Thanks again Merlin, thats brilliant!
Come oh Phantom, we still await that much vaunted UNIVERSAL patch please!:Dunce:

I must say, I find it amazing the amount of energy you guys are putting into this ! Keep up the good work and i'll hope something good and stable gets out of this.
As for myself I must admit I have lost my patience a bit since some months now... I'm still on 1.17 with cccam client. tm5402hd. But I check this threads every day to watch the status about the patches. It is like I said before Tm was a wonderfull satellite receiver and it could become again but then we need urgently some stability on the patch front. Please no likes for my post, "Like" the others who have been posting so much info lately on the TM forum giving feedback !

Hi guys,

Can someone please advise the best patch to be using on my TM6902? I have just loaded Phantoms latest patch (123p) and am experiencing the problems most of you guys have listed in this thread. Sky italia on cccam taking forever to clear etc.

This was the first update I have done since receiving my box. Why is there no details of what each new patch has fixed/added?

Would it be worth reverting to the latest original FW by Technomate?

Thanks guys in advance.

Nick

@Phantom (the occasional messenger would be a more appropriate pseudonym)

before making patches for a new model, try to fix the problems of existing models.
Do not forget the older models (1000, 3000 and 5000 series sd) you promised to continue the support.

How do you expect to sell your new model? For many months you have shown a rare incompetence and you really think we're going to buy your "new" TM-5502Ci+?

:Cool2:Tm-6800-6900 super
Tm-7102-7100
Tm-6902
Tm-5402 will be soon
Please test and write your comments
@phantom/technomate
youtube is not working with new patch 124p
SUGGESTION to phantom/technomate ( try taking your finger out )

Back