Please Welcome Our New Moderators.

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Before I start off with the congratulations, I would also like to say that we was one admin short for a while today (ME :() (I had to go to work and put allot of pressure on the admin team). There might be a few more mods added over the next two days we are still discussing this!

Right.

Please could you give a big welcome to the following members that will be part of our new moderation team.

They are:

Biffo
Hawkish
Ellie 1998
Evastar

I would also like to thank everyone that filled out an application - we had a fantastic turn out with over 30 members applying, there might be some more of them joining in the next few days too.

Regards
Mickie D

when was this decided !!!!!!!!!!!!! PMFSL

Im whacked with all the discussion in the admin rooms i little fingers are sore !!!

well done all

Congratulations to you all!!:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Congratulations people

Am disappointed but oh well :(

Thanks To the Admin team and all who voted for me
Thanks a lot biffo

Welcome to...

Biffo
Hawkish
Ellie 1998
Evastar

:Clap:

Thanks to everyone for applying and for those that weren't chosen this time remember that DigitalWorldz is growing and there will be more opportunities along the way.

well done all of you :)
really pleased with the end result

as Mickie said there could be a few more sneaking in the back door in a few days ;)

:thumbsup:

The mods lounge needed a womans touch.

Eva, get the kettle on ... mines milk+2 sugars. And the hoover is ...... somewhere around.

The mods lounge needed a womans touch.

Eva, get the kettle on ... mines milk+2 sugars. And the hoover is ...... somewhere around.

lol you've just gone on a diet, no more sugar for you ;)

thanks very much to the admin team for choosing me, i hope to be able to live up to your expectations :)

and congrats to biffo, hawkish and ellie1998 :)

well done to all
dont dirty the mods room

now who was it said they would pay me i have it some where in my pm's
lol

congratz all, and btw, shouldn't this be in the announcements forum? I was refreshing it like an idiot, just to find this thread in general forum :p

Back