Please Welcome Our New Moderators.

Congrats to those who applied and were successful.

I am really gutted a certain member I know who applied didnt get chose but he may get chose later, which would be a benefit to the forum.

congratz all, and btw, shouldn't this be in the announcements forum? I was refreshing it like an idiot, just to find this thread in general forum :p

thats a fair point blame the man at the top PMSL

thats a fair point blame the man at the top PMSL

I did ask you guys in the admin room should I post this in the announcements or the gen chat lol.

But anyway, its here now.

Again, congratulations.

Mickie

well done to all new mods, and Eva, i don't take sugar in my drink, i'm sweet enough LOL

all jokes aside, congrats to the new team

congratz all, and btw, shouldn't this be in the announcements forum? I was refreshing it like an idiot, just to find this thread in general forum :p

It's a test for the new mods, see who can move a thread to the right section...:proud:

well done and well deserved.

Was ellie not a mod before? very glad to see him back up there! :Clap:

congratulations to all the new mods. :thumbsup:

congrats guys, the board is changing of lot and you and the rest of the team are the right people to carry it forward.

enough ass-kissing, does that buy me one get of out jail free card, lol

edit - Of course it does ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all and congratulations everyone. you all do such a good job and very gratefull xx best wishes to you all in your new posts xx

Congrats to those who applied and were successful.

I am really gutted a certain member I know who applied didnt get chose but he may get chose later, which would be a benefit to the forum.

Without taking anything away from the selected I really expected to see a couple of top members there too mate! If they've not applied then so be it!

On that note I feel Moderators should be chosen by selection for their efforts over a period of time, not application! Just my opinion :)

Well done all, I'm particularly chuffed for Brian (Biffo)! Top fella!

well done to you all , might apply myself next time lol

Back