please help

i have used dish pointer pro on my phone today it appears to be the dish is to low down i think that mite just be the prob i am having can some one please check i have have my elevation set rite on my motor its set at 51 based on my postcode of bs30 8ag

thanks for the link manic01 the motor in the pic is up the other way to mine that shouldn't matter should it ?

How do you mean other way?
Does it look like this
f611837820be40ecfc55328ba98c01fb.jpg

yea mine is that way but the one in the guide is the other way pointing up

If you have latitude setting then use 51
You subtract the latitude from 90
So elevation should be approx 39

Usals are
51.4 N
2.5 W

should that be the motor elevation set to approx 39 as on one side i have elevation and the other side latitude my heads spinning

so i have my motor the correct way

This is yours
While motor is still on floor adjust your elevation/latitude markings on the motor to the same as your latitude where you live, if your motor markings have only elevation markings it is 90 minus latitude= elevation on motor, Yours is 51.5 latitude if it was elevation markings I would have put it to 38.5.

ok i have elevation on one side and latitude the other confused as to witch side it set it will give it ago tomorrow take it down and start again

afternoon rite i have moved the pole up not put the dish up yet i have tried the lnb on my sky dish and i get that bit error rate any ideas whats going on could the lnb be naff

You cannot use a sky lnb or vice versa on different dishes.
Though I am inclined to think ytour lnb is goosed.
Does your receiver work ok on the sky dish with the correct sky lnb?

is there no way the sky lnb would work on the other dish just to be 100% it is the lnb nothing else it could be is there if it dont work on the fixed sky dish would it be safe to say get a new one its a technomate tm 1 super

will give it ago but will order a new lnb best bet wouldn't you say

Back