please can any 1 help

splatternacker

Inactive User
Reaction score
my m8 just bought a van and it came a bluetooth kit in it but theres no instructions on how to work it r turn it on when engine on it as a red light on it like its off r on standby i tried doing a bluetooth serch no look there. also tryed all the buttons on it even hold them down 4 few seconds but still nothin all its got wrote on it is bluetooth --- so i dont even no wat make or model it is put pics on if any one can tell me anythin about this device be very greatfull...

when you are on your journeys pull up at the car phone werehouse are any mobile phone shop and ask one of the staff to have a quick look for you I had this problem last year the told me I needed a nokia phone to run with it so I bought a new nokia :proud: sorted

Dunno what it is but the motorolla in my old car you had to hold down a button with the ignition off the turn it on still holding down the button till you get a flashing light. Then your in pairing mode and you can then search from the phone. Most headsets/handfree have similar pairing method I had quite a few of them. If that doesnt work would try holding down different button combinations

my m8 just bought a van and it came a bluetooth kit in it but theres no instructions on how to work it r turn it on when engine on it as a red light on it like its off r on standby i tried doing a bluetooth serch no look there. also tryed all the buttons on it even hold them down 4 few seconds but still nothin all its got wrote on it is bluetooth --- so i dont even no wat make or model it is put pics on if any one can tell me anythin about this device be very greatfull...
try removing it from the panel see if anything is on the back of it

Back