playstaion 3 on fleabay

I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole - they are only being released in US and Japan this week!! I doubt they have any pal versions made or they would have released here at the same time!!! Plus the seller doesnt have any feedback score at all!! Paypal doesnt offer much protection either - the seller hasnt traded for long enough to have full protection and once the money is gone from his account they might try to recover it for you but they wont refund you unless they get it back first!!

I have seen some ebay listing for PS3's from America - these have normally been backed up with copies of pre order receipts etc. and a promise by the seller to pay the balance and send it to you on the day it gets released!! These are going for about £1000 but at least the sellers have a bit of feedback!!

There are some accounts selling things for rediculous amounts of money, ie, a phone for 600 quid and so on, even if you bid on them, you will be outbid by the seller themselves are they are money laundering scams.

Back