phone scams

One thing for sure mickie your spot on you cant beat a good debate and your above post i totaly agree about the time wasters.
@ any newbies reading this
i log on here every day and have a good read and it is good fun , you learn lots make friends and enemies lol and unlike other forums you are allowed to put your point across.

There is software that can change the imei though I believe you would be breaking the law if you were to do so.
I have the software if you require it al you then need is a data cable.

hi guys, I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading the problems you seem to be having with people leeching the info you have and disapearing. Why not make it so people only get acess to the rooms you want if the contribute usefull info. That way, it's to their advantage to include something useful.

just a thought :)

its not really a problem M8

we just notice the guys who post crap dont worry and keep an eye on them

half our Forum is not about getting it spot on or really really useful posts its about being yourself and just getting involved, we are not like many others where you get flamed or banned for talking a bit bellow par...

we dont expect newbies to be scientists :)

but we do expect everyone to show the same respect to each other that they would expect back :)

and we do all right

Originally posted by pburns
There is software that can change the imei though I believe you would be breaking the law if you were to do so.
I have the software if you require it al you then need is a data cable.

please do this via email and not the forum we do not condone illegal activities here. but nice of u to offer.....lol:Clap:

Can anyone remember what BT Cellnet PAY as You Go phones were possible to chip. I remember the ones with a Red Telephone box on them on the PAY AS You go box were possible.
There was also the BT CELLNET Pay as you go (U) Phone.
Was this possible to chip? please help. I know theres some that cant be done and some that can.

It was and I think there were two revisions and only the first one was of any use.

alright fellas i read the posts that are available on the site for newbie's and although it took a bit longer to work out i got my cable up and running with that info, cheers to the lads that replied to my emails the whole tv thing is great and a hell of alot easier then the 550 jerrold anonloge boxs THANKS AGAIN dead chuffed

Spectre your right mate there were 2 revisions. I know the Philips c12 BT Cellnet Pay as you go which had a red telephone box on the actual box of the phone were cool to do.
Do you remember the same philips c12 BT cellnet phone but on the Pay as you go (U) tarriff at that time was ok to do aswell? I can get a U tarriff phone but am worried it can't be done cos i know there was some you couldn't do.

Originally posted by huggi
u should check the imei is the same as the sticker on the back.
if the imei is the same on the phone as the sticker and you still get the message unregged sim what then ?????????

lol shout across the fields thats a fecking good idea and semaphore instead of text messages i will try it out on farmer jones he only lives 2 fields away

whats this cable room about??? heard everyone talkin about it??????

lol ok mate doesnt concern me any way as we dont have cable in our town!!! i stick to good old sky tv!!!!;)

Back