people on benefits ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by karym6
Is that what the DWP do when someone is investigated? Immidiately cut off any payments?

No.

But it helps the pro cheating lot to say that.

As far as blaming immigrants; the immigrants are doing the jobs that 'our own' are too lazy or cool to do.

But that is another subject. Well slightly.

but going on the evidence or lack off it would take a major investigation so they would freeze his assets.

Fraud is fraud, no matter what your status in this country is. I dont care if eastern europeans are doing it, its still a crime.

Why would it be more of a crime for them to do it as opposed to the op's neighbour?

I completely agree.

Its the nebulous 'i've paid in to this country, so I deserve to take something back however illegal it is' argument.

It's a pathetic one. We are all so entitled in this country. How about looking after yourself and your family, instead of the state? How about some pride?

Again, I reiterate, those who need the help are welcome to it.

but going on the evidence or lack off it would take a major investigation so they would freeze his assets.

No. If there is no evidence they will not proceed. He will be interviewed. If he can justify why he is having an extension built on the side of his house whilst claiming benefits he has nothing to worry about.

This 'they will suspend his payments, and freeze his assets as soon as jfish presses send' is nonsense.

Fraud is fraud, no matter what your status in this country is. I dont care if eastern europeans are doing it, its still a crime.

Why would it be more of a crime for them to do it as opposed to the op's neighbour?

because they've never paid a carrot into the british system before comeing here

british citizens get fu""kall in eastern europe m8

No. If there is no evidence they will not proceed. He will be interviewed. If he can justify why he is having an extension built on the side of his house whilst claiming benefits he has nothing to worry about.

This 'they will suspend his payments, and freeze his assets as soon as jfish presses send' is nonsense.

the point being why should anybody have to justify themselves to anyone just because jfish's wife thinks they are on the fiddle.

because they've never paid a carrot into the british system before comeing here

british citizens get fu""kall in eastern europe m8

Fraud is fraud, whether you use the useless 'they ahve never paid a penny argument' or not.

We should report any person who lies to get undue benefits, be they immigrants (illegal or not), and white, barrel chested, news of the world reading, bacon butty every morning eating, god save the queen singing, true brit.

Fraud is fraud, whether you use the useless 'they ahve never paid a penny argument' or not.

We should report any person who lies to get undue benefits, be they immigrants (illegal or not), and white, barrel chested, news of the world reading, bacon butty every morning eating, god save the queen singing, true brit.

**** me, you will argue the toss on a fly on a piece of shit m8

but you don't know who is doing the job as I said the guy might just be providing the materials and friends and relitives might be doing the work.

spot on, just reminded me of someone who I know

claimed everything that he was entitled to but managed to build this massive 2 story extension

anyway he bought all the materials for 6k and him and his 2 sons done all the work

spot on, just reminded me of someone who I know

claimed everything that he was entitled to but managed to build this massive 2 story extension

anyway he bought all the materials for 6k and him and his 2 sons done all the work

exactly m8 my brother in law has cancer but built his own extention as he and his brothers worked in the building game for years. I even helped with the concrete base.

there is no argument there though is there? Its very clear to be honest - fraud is fraud no matter who commits the crime.

it is yes m8, {but only do what you think is right when your facts are correct}

no fu""ing wonder this country is turning into a shithole

I don't see any of the dilemmas or dichotomies Mozr is talking about.

If you seriously suspect a child is being abused, or a similar act of violence, then you should find out as much as you can as quick as you can and, if you then still fear for the safety of the abused, report it to the police.

If you or your wife are attacked on the street then you are the victim and/or the witness to a crime and should report it to the police.

That is very different to making assumptions about the source of someones income and the state of their health based on flimsy evidence and hearsay.

It becomes even sillier when those assumptions are taken up by others who don't know any of the facts first hand but are going on the say of someone the don't know.

So if Fraud is Fraud no matter how you look at it.....are you all now gonna throw ya tv boxes, 360's etc out ???.

I don't see any of the dilemmas or dichotomies Mozr is talking about.

If you seriously suspect a child is being abused, or a similar act of violence, then you should find out as much as you can as quick as you can and, if you then still fear for the safety of the abused, report it to the police.

If you or your wife are attacked on the street then you are the victim and/or the witness to a crime and should report it to the police.

That is very different to making assumptions about the source of someones income and the state of their health based on flimsy evidence and hearsay.

It becomes even sillier when those assumptions are taken up by others who don't know any of the facts first hand but are going on the say of someone the don't know.

spot on hamba

i always thought the rant room was for incidents that actualy happened to people

Im not usually one for getting involved in these "debates". Whilst I feel a certain sense of injustice that these people are able to live off handouts while I struggle to pay the bills, I know that it will not affect me in the slightest possible way if this person is "grassed up" or not.

For those of you who are complaining about this coming directly from your taxes:
Do you think you will get a rebate if benefit cheats are held to account?

I personally think not, the government will find an alternative way to waste your hard earned.

edcase

yes, but only if you choose to defeat copy protection on it.

Like I said, fraud is fraud no matter what you try to do to make it sound ok.

then how the **** do you get the info of the original disc

this thread is a load crap as far as im concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back