Passed !!!!

Well done! My sister passed last week and shes shocked how high her insurance is for a first timer with zero no claim bonuses...

A tip, put someone in your family over 25-26 as a second driver with a bit of driving experience and it will bring your insurance down abit hopefully...

What car you thinking of getting ?

Congrates!!!!

well done mate, it has to be the worst exam ever!
HAPPY DRIVING

:mexican:

well done mate! i passed a few years ago first time but it costs a bomb on the credit card still paying it back now but now im just bord of driving everyday!

congrats and well done fes - hope you drive as carefully and safely as you did the day you passed :)

Congrats mate,

Remember, just because you passed your test doesn't automatically make you a good driver....

congrats mate what a feeling it is on the day :) well i was buzzing for a week couldnt wait to get on the road just watch that new 6 point thing for the 1st 2 years so no speeding and make sure u keep an eye on your tyres beacuse 3 points per bold tire just take it easy :)

Congratulations, now you start to learn how to drive properly! I will never forget the feeling as I stopped at the traffic lights on a hill and someone came up a cigarette paper behind me the day after I passed my test. That is stress, I can't stall but I can't roll back either ....................... Good luck with your driving.

well done mate 6th time took some going eh i passed 2nd time but hey its over now :) an all ways rememer be safe there is loads of nut cases on the road

Back