Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Passed !!!!

Well done m8, now remember what your learned and always remember that motor bikes have right of way ;)

Well done! My sister passed last week and shes shocked how high her insurance is for a first timer with zero no claim bonuses...

A tip, put someone in your family over 25-26 as a second driver with a bit of driving experience and it will bring your insurance down abit hopefully...

What car you thinking of getting ?

Congrates!!!!

well done mate! i passed a few years ago first time but it costs a bomb on the credit card still paying it back now but now im just bord of driving everyday!

congrats and well done fes - hope you drive as carefully and safely as you did the day you passed :)

Congrats mate,

Remember, just because you passed your test doesn't automatically make you a good driver....

congrats mate what a feeling it is on the day :) well i was buzzing for a week couldnt wait to get on the road just watch that new 6 point thing for the 1st 2 years so no speeding and make sure u keep an eye on your tyres beacuse 3 points per bold tire just take it easy :)

Congratulations, now you start to learn how to drive properly! I will never forget the feeling as I stopped at the traffic lights on a hill and someone came up a cigarette paper behind me the day after I passed my test. That is stress, I can't stall but I can't roll back either ....................... Good luck with your driving.

well done mate 6th time took some going eh i passed 2nd time but hey its over now :) an all ways rememer be safe there is loads of nut cases on the road

Back